December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Well, I'm lost.

:iconsunnyeclipse:
SunnyEclipse Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
If you haven't seen my previous thread, look at this first: [link]

Alright. So, I took the advice of a lot of my friends and the people on here. I ended up removing my friend, which was a huge emotional shock... I was very worried about him and what I was doing. Almost got sick tbh.

But for the first few days that I went on with just my other friends, I really felt like a lot of pressure had been lifted off my shoulders, besides for the fact I was still worried about how he was doing without me. It was pretty nice, and I was talking with a lot of people about how I was feeling. Felt good to open up after such a long time of keeping things to myself. I could say I actually was, very sadly, enjoying myself without him.

Later on, I got messages from his friends asking me why I did what I did. I didn't want them to be messengers, since it was personal. Ended up explaining to my friend today why I un-added him, after about a week of being absent. Like I expected from the beginning, it didn't go well. I had the hardest time arguing my points because my guilt ate me up, and I felt stupid for not just explaining everything in the first place. Basically how the conversation ended was, I was immature in doing what I did and all the people who gave me advice knew nothing.

I have to start over, to just be friends at this point at least, but part of me feels so awful about what I did. And another part of me just wants to un-add him again and go back to my other friends, not be worried about anything anymore. The only drama I get is from him, honestly, but I don't know if I truly can just escape everything at this point. He did apologize, though I feel like he really didn't mean it...

I wish I had the conversation right in front of me. :/ But anyways, I think you guys can get understand a bit of it. Any thoughts? I feel foolish asking for help twice, but I'd really appreciate it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconravynnenevyrmore:
RavynneNevyrmore Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Uh, well did you have a conversation with him and break it off properly, or did you just unfriend and block him and assume that sufficiently communicated, "Hey fucker, we're not dating anymore"?

'Cause the latter is kind of a dick move, and I think when people told you to break off contact, they assumed you knew they meant to actually break up with him first, and not just block someone who thinks you're together and doesn't know what's coming.
:iconmonsterpaladin:
Monsterpaladin Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
Ditch this dude. Who cares how he feels? He's gonna play puppy eyes until he finally gets between those legs. His "friends" who could just as easily be him under different accounts are gonna keep vouching for this guy no matter what. I honestly cannot believe how many girls I'm seeing on this forum who meet guys online, talk through Skype and such, never even seen the dude in real life, and claim they're in a long distance relationship. One girl even said she and her "boyfriend" exchanged money and gifts by mail. You guys can't be this desperate for a boyfriend. There's even a commercial of girls (read: TERRIBLE ACTRESSES) who were getting abused by older guys they met online, advocating for internet safety, and I didn't feel sorry for any one of them. Seriously, there's TV shows with special episodes on this kind of thing ALL THE TIME. Schools warn their students on it ALL THE TIME. How can this be so hard? You said it yourself: you were MUCH HAPPIER without this dude. Perfect reason right there. Screw
How he feels. Don't let him and his friends bully you back into his nonsense. Tell him straight up, you're not interested in sex, and he can talk about waiting for you until the cows come home, but that's just to get you to trust him.
:iconsunnyeclipse:
SunnyEclipse Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I've pretty much decided not to trust him with anything whatsoever now. It was too bad, since we had gotten to know each other so well, that he ended up being such a sad individual. His previous bad experiences with people couldn't justify his behavior forever. Thought I could help him out, but he didn't want to be helped.

His friends aren't fake accounts, since we all talk to each other at the same time on voice chat. But besides the point, only one of the people in that group of 'friends' I have really doesn't seem to support him fully. We both talked about some of that shit and he doesn't care if I end up ditching everybody anymore. I've also found some other, more kind people to start playing games with and chat to instead. It's a lot less pressuring, and we don't have to chat about sexual stuff all the time lmao.

He isn't a faker, I know that. He's just very damaged and lost. And obviously he wants to stay that way. :/ I'm happy I listened to you and the people on this forum aha, I feel rather stupid for not knowing what to do in the first place, but I'm not stressed about anything anymore and I'm feeling much better.

Stupid teenagers >8I
:iconwitchhazelgz:
WitchHazelgz Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional
Anyone think they could help out these guys a bit as well?

[link]
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
:iconipoopedplz:
:iconwitchhazelgz:
WitchHazelgz Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional
Huh?
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
:icondatpeelingplz:
:iconcedarwoods:
CedarWoods Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'll be frank.
From everything you say about this guy, it seems like he's just itching to get in your pants.
An underage girl shouldn't be being treated like that by an adult man.
I'm sure he can be sweet and all, but if what he seems interested in primarily is sex, then dump him.
Block him and all the people he's friends with.
Do not let taunts and bullying drive you back into the keyboard of a guy who to be perfectly honest may simply be playing with his dick while thinking of you.
I'm sorry to be gross, but that is all to possible.

Plus think of it this way: Supposing you do eventually meet each other? Because you blocked him once but then came back to him, he'll think you're a pushover and you'll do whatever he asks you. What he has to understand, is that in today's world, strong capable independent girls don't act that way.
They aren't pushovers.
They're strong and powerful.

So be a strong powerful young woman and say goodbye to that guy.

Watch this video and you'll feel powerful: [link]
:iconspookyink:
SpookyInk Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012   Traditional Artist
You have no control over what he does with his life.
Honestly don't let people guilt trip you with accepting a poison in your life.
Remove, delete and block him and his friends.
There is NO way to convince his friends to see it your way simply because they are his friends and not yours.

Stop wasting your time on this loser
:iconsolarlunix:
SolarLunix Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012   Traditional Artist
It's hard unfriending someone that you care about, I had to do it to one of my ex's and it was the hardest thing I've been through. I found myself going back to him because of all his friend guilting me into talking to him again. Trying the freindzone doesn't work very well, and if you drag it out it's probably going to get worse. Life is hard enough without the drama, and it's probably better for your mental health if you let the friendship go. The people that keep asking, tell them it's none of their business, because what went on between you and him is not anything that they need to know. It's how I managed to get through it.

It's okay to ask for help twice, emotions and people sometimes conflict and it's hard to do the right thing. I'm not saying that I'm right, but this is what happened in my past experience, and I hope it helps you hon. :huggle:
Add a Comment: