Forgiveness?

Hi! Well, I'll explain shortly. I've been reading this book for English (The Sunflower) and it reminded me of something that happened around 4 years ago.
I used to be active in Neopets, and added them on MSN to speak with them.
Person A told me something about person B that made me want to close my neopets, and pretty much close everything because what personB did scared me. Person C, casually told me the same thing about person B a bit before.
Now, person A got mad at me, because person B was sad that I deleted everything because of him and asked me why I told person C.
The thing is, person C already knew what he told me about person B and was the one who brought it up, I never mentioned person A's name or what he told me, and that's what I told person A.
Whenever I said that, Person A misunderstood me and thought I said person C knew person A told me about B.

Person A and person C fought and whenever I explained to person C she said she wouldn't forgive me.
I sent a letter to person A & C explaining the situation and telling them that they should make up, and then closed my account and my msn and everything related.

I was just thinking, I feel as I never actually did something wrong to person C? and It got me wondering on if I deserved to be treated the way she did?

Thank you.. and I'm sorry if this is hard to understand!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I didn't think it was even possible to have comments open when the user is deactivated.
They deactivated awful fast...
Deactivated...
wtf neopets drama? How old are you... and why would you close your account cause of something someone else said/did. You created a shit load of drama for nothing. Next time, don't talk about people, even if someone else brings them up, and you won't have issues.
The problem here is, you're a huge wuss who freaked out over someone on Neopets of all fucking things, and your friends are also huge wusses, and you should all stop talking to each other until you grow the hell up.
:lol: Seems like you hit the nail on the head
Seriously. I don't even understand this kind of problem. I was honest to god, never like that as a kid.
Look what you did to the poor OP ; __;
Ahaha, oh well. Talk about thin skinned.
I feel like this is a math riddle and I have no clue what's going on.
If a train is moving at 25 miles per hour and a Neopet is in the way, how many guts does the Neopet spew out when the train hits it?
Ahh ): I tried to be as clear as I could! But it pretty much sums up to: There was a slight misunderstanding on something I said, and someone held a grudge towards me although it was really just a misunderstanding.. Thanks so much for reading it either way!
Well that was a quick deact.