Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Just so damn tired of changing jobs.

:iconthemarcher:
TheMarcher Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I have had about 25 different jobs in the last ten years. i have worked for at least 10 different employers, a lot of the time as a consultant.
I have worked hard, been nice to everyone, been clear about what I wanted and still the only place that would give me a real full time contract miss-used me and I worked myself nearly to death.

Now i am working at a big car dealership and the CEO has said that he thinks I am doing a great job. Still they won't give me a real contract. Just two months at a time all the time.

I am getting so tired of this. I want a regular job, with a career oppertunity. With fair people who does not wave a carrot in your face and pulls it away as soon as you complete you task.

I can't go back to school as I am to much in debt.
And even if I would have been in the green again I don't know what to study.

I want to do things with my life. I just don't know what.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconprosaix:
prosaix Dec 7, 2012
"I want to do things with my life. I just don't know what."

Well maybe you should start thinking about what you out of life then. :la:
:iconglori305:
Welcome to the world, it sucks.
TheMarcher Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
yep, can't argue bout that.
:iconsolarlunix:
SolarLunix Dec 3, 2012   Traditional Artist
I think you want the complaints forum deary. I'm sorry that you're having issued finding a job, but you're not quite asking a question and I really don't know what to say to help you.

:huggle: My mom keeps saying to try praying, maybe something will work out.
TheMarcher Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Something will work out. But I am just so tired at the moment.

I mostly wanted to share the experience, I know there is lots of people like me out there who are working themselves to the bone and gets nothing in return.
That is why I chose this forum instead of complaints.

And I am not a praying kind of guy, I am a thinking then doing kind of guy =)
I am not religious but I always liked the saying "god helps those who helps themselves"
It is a nicer way of saying get of you butt and do something about it =)

Thanks for your words!
:iconsolarlunix:
SolarLunix Dec 6, 2012   Traditional Artist
It's hard sadly, and I'm not really religious, but I figured I'd offer the advice just in case :D

Something will come your way I'm sure. Try applying to various things online in your area.
TheMarcher Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I will and I am, I have this job until february now so I will start looking after new years.
I am just a little sad because this job was very promising and I liked it a lot.
Add a Comment: