Details

Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12
:iconxxeclipsethecatxx:
xXEclipseTheCatXx Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So, turns out I am now taken. Yep. That's right. I have me a boyfriend. Thing is, I don't know if he really loves me. He says he's too young to be able to tell, but I know that I love him. I feel so lonely. I cried twice last night. I blame the videos I was watching on Youtube. Yet, I felt so happy. Happy because I knew those people in those videos were so happy that they had someone to love and that loved them. But I was sad. I have always been lonely. Up until this year, I had not noticed it. But something last night made me break down into tears. So, I guess that's all. And if you are out there reading this right now, Aaron, I hope that you finally realize what I have been going through my whole life.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongingerontheinside:
gingerontheinside Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
i've never really been interested in love, i've been attracted to people but i felt no point till later, thats my "philosophy" anyway, not that i'm much help :3
:icon2lazy2talk:
2lazy2talk Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i haven't been dating for long (1 year +few months) but we still havent told eachother that. Sometimes I have the same doubts of you but they quickly fade away. You have to look for actions. The way he looks at you, the way he touched you, stuff like that :)
xXEclipseTheCatXx Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:nod: I'll be more observant then. :)
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
>looks at forum Label
>looks at comments
:facepalm:

Well, I wish I could help, but I'm a unique kind of monster who's been away from relationships for almost five years, and I don't want to spout bullshit. ^^;
xXEclipseTheCatXx Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah. That's alright. And I know. Fucking stupid commenters. :grump:
:iconjeffbeacher:
"xxeclipsethecatxx" I think You not understand what happened with you?
I Can Help you. Come on date with me.
I-I don't think I'm quite sure what you mean...
:iconjeffreyhaddon:
"xxeclipsethecatxx" What you want to know?
If you want to know what is love? Then Listen Carefully.
Love is Heat But very sweet.
*listens for more*
:icondarkanddefiant:
i think that's the burrito you stole last night. :iconnodplz: it was crying to return to it's rightful place; my toilet.
Add a Comment: