Details

Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Relationship Problems

:iconthechronowolf:
Im having girlfriend issues and im so confused about whats going on because im in such an odd situation and ive never seen anything like it before my mum cant help me because shes a recovering depressed alcoholic and i just need someone to give me tips, help and explain to me whats going on

so please send me a note so i can sort things out and ive been having these problems for weeks now and i honestly have no idea what to do it keeps getting worse and worse by the day and i cant handle it

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Seeing as it seems you've found a solution, I'll lock this. Just bear in mind that the forums are for public discussion and should not be used as a vehicle to solicit notes.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
okay, so what exactly happened?
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Dec 2, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
If it is personal, How will sending a bunch of notes to everyone who is going to post here be any different?
im not sending them to everyone, its just because when the matter is solved i dont want the thread to still be visible for people to see, and its a really long story.
If it is long, post it once so we can all be able to help.

*How will responding to a bunch of notes from everyone who was going to post here be any different?

SpookyInk is right. This thread will be locked if you keep telling people to note you. They'll post FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? and tell you this is better suited for your journal.
no-one needs to note me then just ask me questions and i will answer them
... This seems like trying to hit a target in the dark. Just share your story or ask for this forum to be locked.
i think im getting to the bottom of the problem now, so i guess the forum can be locked if needs be i will post the whole story on a different thread but i doubt i will need to as i am getting help thanks anyway :)
:roll:
:iconspookyink:
SpookyInk Dec 2, 2012   Traditional Artist
Explain it here.
Please use those awesome things called commas and periods too.
Add a Comment: