My boyfriend dumped me:(

Hello.My boyfriend dumped me because he claimed I was always mean to him,but I can't help it.He wants to be just friends now,and because of what he did I am having very gorey,mental suicidal thoughts about killing him,and laughing on his deathbed.Plus,it was false love.He only really dated me because he didn't want to hurt my feelings.But he did.Wonderful ppl,plz give me some sympathy.I will never get over it.Why can't any guy love me for me and without myself having doubts about what will happen?

Deppression and Anger=Gore and Violence drawings.
Comments117
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You'll get over it. You're 13. Live and learn.
I'm sorry but how do I delete this,I'm getting too many negative comments
Time is a great healer. I'd stay away from boys until you're 16 but it's your life. Best of luck. I'm sure you'll find a healthy relationship one day. :kitty:
You are 13 years old, go and play outside and don't think about boys for AT LEAST 5 years.
I love you for who you are; because I just can't love you for things that I also love for themselves. :huggle:
How do you expect to have a good, healthy relationship with someone if you're mean to them?

Also you're thirteen. Romantic relationships at that age tend to not be lasting or really meaningful.
You're 13. It wasn't a real relationship, especially if he only went out with you so as not to hurt your feelings.

You need to get over him and stop letting yourself wallow in self pity and thinking badly of him because he really hasn't done anything bad to you. He got himself out of a relationship that was hurting him, and still wants to be friends with you. So stop being dramatic and talking about murdering him.
I have thoughts and nightmares about people dying
You need to see someone who can get to the root of why you have homicidal thoughts at such a young age.
I should waltz in to HWL more often, this thread is a real treat! :iconohohoplz:

Also relevant: [link]
ummm.... I would say that he was justified in doing so...
No sympathy here. :shrug:
I second that notion.
13 years old and already know what the word homicidal means. I didn't learn that word till i was put in a mental ward. But i like to ignore people and things that don't interest me.

So he dumped you for being bossy? Sounds about right for a 13 year old relationship.

If your having homicidal thoughts and your living a healthy life you probably have some kind of mental illness. You should tell your parents about these thoughts and have them schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. It will benefit you alot if you get diagnosed young, trust me. You don't want to learn you have an illness when your 19 - 20 years old like i did.
Could you define being "mean to him"?
Any examples? I'm curious, and need to know to give proper input.
What does your dad think of this?
Your father. What does he think about this situation?
Is it a secret?

You came for help. I wanted to assess what local resources you had available.
because he claimed I was always mean to him... I am having very gorey,mental suicidal thoughts about killing him,and laughing on his deathbed.

Yeah, I'm not foreseeing any positive relationship for you in the next few years.
OK,NOBODY NEEDS YOUR NEGATIVITY,DUDE