Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 116

My boyfriend dumped me:(

:iconversusvenus:
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Artist
Hello.My boyfriend dumped me because he claimed I was always mean to him,but I can't help it.He wants to be just friends now,and because of what he did I am having very gorey,mental suicidal thoughts about killing him,and laughing on his deathbed.Plus,it was false love.He only really dated me because he didn't want to hurt my feelings.But he did.Wonderful ppl,plz give me some sympathy.I will never get over it.Why can't any guy love me for me and without myself having doubts about what will happen?

Deppression and Anger=Gore and Violence drawings.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You'll get over it. You're 13. Live and learn.
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student Artist
I'm sorry but how do I delete this,I'm getting too many negative comments
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Time is a great healer. I'd stay away from boys until you're 16 but it's your life. Best of luck. I'm sure you'll find a healthy relationship one day. :kitty:
:iconholly-mellor:
Holly-Mellor Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You are 13 years old, go and play outside and don't think about boys for AT LEAST 5 years.
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I love you for who you are; because I just can't love you for things that I also love for themselves. :huggle:
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student Artist
awww thank u
:iconcalstor:
Calstor Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
How do you expect to have a good, healthy relationship with someone if you're mean to them?

Also you're thirteen. Romantic relationships at that age tend to not be lasting or really meaningful.
:iconpink-anthony:
pink-anthony Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're 13. It wasn't a real relationship, especially if he only went out with you so as not to hurt your feelings.

You need to get over him and stop letting yourself wallow in self pity and thinking badly of him because he really hasn't done anything bad to you. He got himself out of a relationship that was hurting him, and still wants to be friends with you. So stop being dramatic and talking about murdering him.
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Artist
I have thoughts and nightmares about people dying
:iconpink-anthony:
pink-anthony Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You need to see someone who can get to the root of why you have homicidal thoughts at such a young age.
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I should waltz in to HWL more often, this thread is a real treat! :iconohohoplz:

Also relevant: [link]
:iconilovepopplz:
ilovepopplz Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Meh
:iconcynicalpsychic:
CynicalPsychic Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
ummm.... I would say that he was justified in doing so...
:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Filmographer
No sympathy here. :shrug:
:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
I second that notion.
:iconpmmurphy:
PMMurphy Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
13 years old and already know what the word homicidal means. I didn't learn that word till i was put in a mental ward. But i like to ignore people and things that don't interest me.

So he dumped you for being bossy? Sounds about right for a 13 year old relationship.

If your having homicidal thoughts and your living a healthy life you probably have some kind of mental illness. You should tell your parents about these thoughts and have them schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. It will benefit you alot if you get diagnosed young, trust me. You don't want to learn you have an illness when your 19 - 20 years old like i did.
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Could you define being "mean to him"?
Any examples? I'm curious, and need to know to give proper input.
:iconmaddmatt:
maddmatt Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
What does your dad think of this?
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Artist
who?Deuce?
maddmatt Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Your father. What does he think about this situation?
Why
maddmatt Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Is it a secret?

You came for help. I wanted to assess what local resources you had available.
:iconloveinthesnow:
LOVEintheSNOW Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist
because he claimed I was always mean to him... I am having very gorey,mental suicidal thoughts about killing him,and laughing on his deathbed.

Yeah, I'm not foreseeing any positive relationship for you in the next few years.
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Artist
OK,NOBODY NEEDS YOUR NEGATIVITY,DUDE
LOVEintheSNOW Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist
:lmao: You expect to have a relationship? That's laughable. I really hope that you're kidding.
GO TO HELL:iconfuuuplz:
LOVEintheSNOW Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist
:iconlooolplz: BUT AREN'T YOU FEISTY!
:iconholly-mellor:
Holly-Mellor Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
LOL!!!!
:iconflicher:
Flicher Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It is realism.
:iconlisareyofhope:
LisaReyOfHope Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
By your post I think he did the right thing. You seem psycho.
homicidal thoughts does not mean your psycho. People have them all the time. I hate when people make this connection, i have had them myself from time to time but i take medication and im diagnosed with an illness. My illness is Bipolar im not a psycho.

I understand you were just voicing and opinion and probably not thinking about who might be reading it. But i just decided to vent a little.
:iconlisareyofhope:
LisaReyOfHope Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
I'm sorry, bi-polarism is a bad gig to deal with. Not only by you but all you come in contact too. I don't think any of the few bi-polar people I know can even hold a steady job. That's how much their mood swings affects their life. I apologize for my comments.
Never apologize for honesty :) especially when you word it the way you do. It's not easy but you can manage it. Alot of people with bipolar aren't willing to do the work to keeping their mood stable. Not even i am ><
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Don't worry, I'll be your boyfriend.
O_O how old r u
RobStrand Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I'm sorry,but um..R u a child molester
RobStrand Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I'm whatever you want me to be.
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
+1 :XD:
:iconworkoutprogress:
workoutprogress Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   Photographer
You need to take out your anger before it builds up in a healthy way. Your feelings over being dumped are not a reason to want to murder someone. It's likely that you have a pattern of letting things go for a long period of time without standing up for yourself - which is bad for everyone involved, especially for you.
:iconrendjur:
rendjur Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Not to be rude, but whenever you use a comma or a period, you need a space after it. Just like what I'm doing.

Instead of going like this,for example.It becomes a bit difficult to read.

I'm sorry to hear that, however. Being dumped sucks, but it's a part of growing up and finding out what you really want from a relationship. Are you really only 13? If you are, you still have tons of time! Gosh, your views on life will be totally different years from now! So even if things didn't work out with this one boy, there are still plenty of fish in the sea.

He suggested that you were to mean to him and you say you can't help it, indicating you acknowledge the fact you can be mean. Maybe this is something you should reflect in terms of your personality? Perhaps you can take this opportunity for some self-reflection; are you really mean? Is there any way you can improve on this? Or was it his fault? That sort of thing.

You might be upset...but I really hope you don't go out tormenting this guy. Sometimes people just aren't compatible. At least he gave you a reason as to why he dumped you, versus stringing you along. I would rather break it off with someone knowing there was a reason than let a relationship drag on.

Take care.
:iconengelsblau:
Engelsblau Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I don't know you, but you sound pretty stupid.
:iconsirblackmoore:
SirBlackmoore Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional General Artist
:winner:
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If it makes you feel any better, the guy I dated for 4 1/2 years moved out and broke up with me for no reason then jumped into bed with another girl :3
:iconwitchhazelgz:
WitchHazelgz Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional
Could always be worse, take a look.

[link]
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Artist
-_- yur not helping-_-
:iconwitchhazelgz:
WitchHazelgz Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional
*shrugs*
Just sayin'. As long as you are alive, as long as you are breathing, it could ALWAYS be worse. Remember, you choose to fall or stand tall.
:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012   Digital Artist
You deserved it most likely. Stay in school & don't do drugs. Aww what am I saying? Go ahead, kiddo! :iconcooltrollplz:
:iconstormandy:
StormAndy Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
"Hello.My boyfriend dumped me because he claimed I was always mean to him" can't really get any more direct than that.

".I will never get over it.Why can't any guy love me for me and without myself having doubts about what will happen?" If being you involves hurting the other person then how can you ask that of another human? A relationship is built upon compassion both ways.
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Artist
ill never understand love sadly
Add a Comment: