Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 116

My boyfriend dumped me:(

:iconversusvenus:
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Artist
Hello.My boyfriend dumped me because he claimed I was always mean to him,but I can't help it.He wants to be just friends now,and because of what he did I am having very gorey,mental suicidal thoughts about killing him,and laughing on his deathbed.Plus,it was false love.He only really dated me because he didn't want to hurt my feelings.But he did.Wonderful ppl,plz give me some sympathy.I will never get over it.Why can't any guy love me for me and without myself having doubts about what will happen?

Deppression and Anger=Gore and Violence drawings.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You'll get over it. You're 13. Live and learn.
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student Artist
I'm sorry but how do I delete this,I'm getting too many negative comments
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Time is a great healer. I'd stay away from boys until you're 16 but it's your life. Best of luck. I'm sure you'll find a healthy relationship one day. :kitty:
:iconholly-mellor:
Holly-Mellor Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You are 13 years old, go and play outside and don't think about boys for AT LEAST 5 years.
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I love you for who you are; because I just can't love you for things that I also love for themselves. :huggle:
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student Artist
awww thank u
:iconcalstor:
Calstor Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
How do you expect to have a good, healthy relationship with someone if you're mean to them?

Also you're thirteen. Romantic relationships at that age tend to not be lasting or really meaningful.
:iconpink-anthony:
pink-anthony Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're 13. It wasn't a real relationship, especially if he only went out with you so as not to hurt your feelings.

You need to get over him and stop letting yourself wallow in self pity and thinking badly of him because he really hasn't done anything bad to you. He got himself out of a relationship that was hurting him, and still wants to be friends with you. So stop being dramatic and talking about murdering him.
VersusVenus Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Artist
I have thoughts and nightmares about people dying
:iconpink-anthony:
pink-anthony Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You need to see someone who can get to the root of why you have homicidal thoughts at such a young age.
Add a Comment: