Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 35

Friendship Advice?

:iconcreepypocky:
CreepyPocky Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Well you see, I started high school a couple months ago. Now, going to a very small school, everyone knows each other, or at least each other's names. Having a twin sister, added with being short and somewhat "cute," I have become rather popular at my new school. Many of the upperclassmen (juniors and seniors) have taken a liking to me as a friend because of my rather high intellectual mindset. A lot of them (most of which are in relationships) have said I'm cute, adorable, and a really fun person. However, there's this one junior who I've talked to briefly maybe once before, who I really like and want to at least be friends with. But, alas, I'm really shy and very socially awkward, and I have trouble talking to/starting conversations with people, especially people I've barely even met. Is there anyone who could possibly give me advice on talking to this person? Or maybe a way to get this person to notice me? I would really appreciate any kind of help.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconikiska:
iKiska Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student General Artist
Rub your boobs on his face.
That'll get his attention.
CreepyPocky Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Lolk.
:iconjubalbarca:
JubalBarca Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   Writer
Look over their shoulder when they're reading or working and ask what they're working on, that can be a valid opener for conversation. Or just pop up and talk to them on facebook or something, computers can give a veneer of distance and make it seem less daunting.
CreepyPocky Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Gosh what a good idea. Thanks! :D
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hm either get to know someone who knows him or well, take a deep breath and approach him yourself...there aren't many ways around this, lol.
CreepyPocky Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Yeah I guess you're right v u v
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
good luck :)
:iconginaanicole:
GinaaNicole Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional
(I totally dont know you sarahh) So What this asian would do is just have your friends introduce you to other friends, worked like a charm for me. Also I legitly got over this this year (took 6 years to get pasted through) and it just takes time. but Hit me up and I shall mend this broken wound brothern
:iconbananassassinx:
BananassassinX Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Give me a name and I could assist you in this affair.
CreepyPocky Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
I would prefer help from someone who doesn't know me. So like. Anonymous help. I fear if you found out who it was you'd pester them and me about it.

but I appreciate it though c:
Add a Comment: