Details

Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 35

Friendship Advice?

:iconcreepypocky:
Well you see, I started high school a couple months ago. Now, going to a very small school, everyone knows each other, or at least each other's names. Having a twin sister, added with being short and somewhat "cute," I have become rather popular at my new school. Many of the upperclassmen (juniors and seniors) have taken a liking to me as a friend because of my rather high intellectual mindset. A lot of them (most of which are in relationships) have said I'm cute, adorable, and a really fun person. However, there's this one junior who I've talked to briefly maybe once before, who I really like and want to at least be friends with. But, alas, I'm really shy and very socially awkward, and I have trouble talking to/starting conversations with people, especially people I've barely even met. Is there anyone who could possibly give me advice on talking to this person? Or maybe a way to get this person to notice me? I would really appreciate any kind of help.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconikiska:
iKiska Dec 9, 2012  Student General Artist
Rub your boobs on his face.
That'll get his attention.
:iconjubalbarca:
Look over their shoulder when they're reading or working and ask what they're working on, that can be a valid opener for conversation. Or just pop up and talk to them on facebook or something, computers can give a veneer of distance and make it seem less daunting.
Gosh what a good idea. Thanks! :D
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hm either get to know someone who knows him or well, take a deep breath and approach him yourself...there aren't many ways around this, lol.
Yeah I guess you're right v u v
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
good luck :)
:iconginaanicole:
GinaaNicole Dec 7, 2012  Professional
(I totally dont know you sarahh) So What this asian would do is just have your friends introduce you to other friends, worked like a charm for me. Also I legitly got over this this year (took 6 years to get pasted through) and it just takes time. but Hit me up and I shall mend this broken wound brothern
:iconbananassassinx:
BananassassinX Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Give me a name and I could assist you in this affair.
I would prefer help from someone who doesn't know me. So like. Anonymous help. I fear if you found out who it was you'd pester them and me about it.

but I appreciate it though c:
Add a Comment: