Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Have a love question. Read at your own risk

:iconyukiminamino:
YukiMinamino Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ok this is fairly complicated. So I was with a girl for 7 years of my life. We have had a rocky relationship due to vigorous cheating and two beautiful children that I wouldnt change for the world. And last year I found out she was leagaly bonded with another which abruptly halted our relationship. We all live in the same house still but the only new thing is the other woman whom I despise beyond beleif and the sleeping arangements obviously. Now she claims she did it for money and bla bla bla and she wants to get back together. My heart is saying "we can get things back to normal" but my brain is saying that "you werent happy then why would you be happy now?" What do you think I should do? What I want is to be happy for once in my life and find the one person that truly does that for me but I don't wanna let anything slip away from me that might be good. But really. What should I do? P.S. Yes I am an r tarded person

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyukiminamino:
YukiMinamino Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you all so much for your replies. I just didn't want it to be just me thinking I'm crazy... Which I am but not that crazy. I will go with what my head is telling me which is what you guys have been saying. And thank you all again for all your advice. X)
:iconblack-allison:
Black-Allison Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
She sounds like a bitch.

Now ask yourself, do you want to spend the rest of your life with a bitch?
:icondraculeariccy:
DraculeaRiccy Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional
I agree with the others and I guess you already said the answer in your post... "you werent happy then why would you be happy now?" That's it. People don't change the way they are.
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over and over, and expecting different results. Don't be insane. Move on with your life.
:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No matter how harsh it may sound, but people's characters never change.
Were you happy with the way she was? If it's a yes, you have a chance. If it's no, then you know your answer.
:iconericad218:
EricaD218 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Photographer
Don't go back to that.
Like that's pretty well the only answer, just don't.
Obviously she is not a person that can hold a decent relationship and it's definitely not good for you. I personally wouldn't want anything to do with her anymore. That's pretty ridiculous o.O
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I agree with the others that it doesn't sound too good to return back to that. May be better to cut ties now and find something new.
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Respect yourself more. Do new stuff, make new friends, whatever it takes.
:iconcammieobscura:
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
So cheating, lying, and deceit might be good? You are not retarded yet, but if you go back to wallowing in the mire you will be. Turn around so you are facing the front door. Now walk straight ahead, out the front door, and never look back. There is someone out there who is better for you more than this tart.
Add a Comment: