Closed to new replies
December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Confused about things...

:iconshadziiwolf:
ShadziiWolf Dec 1, 2012  Student General Artist
Well, three days ago, a close friend of mine had asked me out and I had said yes. She was out of a relationship for a month and a half, and me for four years. I was extremely happy, y'know? I had come out as bisexual in Junior Year of High School.

Now, during that time, my now girlfriend and my best friend, who was like a sister to me, were together. Over the course of three years, they broke up three times, the third time being the official "I'm not going back to you" break up. My, I suppose now, ex-friend, is the one who broke it off all three times.

Well, the third time, same ex-friend, on the same day she completely broke it off, started to go out with a new person. Her justification for it? The previous relationship felt like a friendship by the end of it. She was afraid that I would be mad at her, which, I kinda was, but at the same time I told her that I wasn't mad, but she should've waited at least a month.

Now, the first time they had broken up, I had hung out with my ex-friend more than my girlfriend. At the same time, I was able to see my now girlfriend at the same a bit more often than my ex-friend because she was closer to my house. Around the same time, my ex-friend was afraid that me and her were going to get together, and got jealous over it. They got back together, I went to now-girlfriend's house, to help her with something for her and our ex-friend's relationship. My phone accidentally pocket dialed her. She posted a journal about it.

Needless to say, we all got over it in three hours and it was like it never even happened. They went on for another year, and then broke up again. This time, ex-friend was afraid that her family wouldn't go to her wedding. They got back together in a few weeks and everything was fine.

Well, a month and a half ago, ex-friend broke up with now-girlfriend and went with this new person the same day. Now-girlfriend was upset for a while, then moved on. It just so happened that she moved on to me.

Now, ex-friend, rather than going to me and her about it, talked to five other people, deleted and blocked me and now-girlfriend from Facebook, deviantART, PokeFarm, Tumblr, and every other website that we share. Rather than keeping it private too, she posted it on deviantART and Tumblr, which is the only reason why I'm coming out with this too.

Ex-friend, as well as me and now-girlfriend, were rather immature about it when ex-friend posted this journal. But, now I want to be mature about it, she wouldn't give me a chance to respond, so I had to write out a five paragraph response to her eight plus messages she sent me on Facebook chat, but it only made her angrier. Around one in the morning, she started crying, why, I'm not 100% sure, but I know it was a combination of her being angry and the fact that I told her something I had never told anyone before.

Well, I went to sleep at 1:30 because I was tired and hadn't eaten anything that day. The next day, yesterday, I wound up getting sick because I was worrying so much about it. Well, 1:30, we all kinda dropped it. Yesterday, I didn't go online at all because I was sick. I went on today, and there's another message from ex-friend basically repeating herself in a more mature manner. So, I did the same thing.

I'm awaiting a response, but I wanted her to just realize that, just because me and her ex are together now, that we needed to end our friendship and that yes, it was going to be awkward and it was going to hurt, but all she had to do was ask and we wouldn't have done anything relationship wise that would've hurt her when we hung out. After a while, she would've gotten used to it.

I don't know what to do. I can't think of anything thing else to tell her that I already haven't.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshihuchi:
Shihuchi Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
AND NOW I HAVE TWO SIDES OF THE STORY. Do you think it would be wise for me to go to now-girlfriend and ask for her side? I'm desperately trying to sort everything out here. I can hardly eat and sleep because I'm worrying about it too. I just want everyone to be happy with eachother again.
Well, now-girlfriend's story won't really vary from mine, but if you want to, you can. It's probably going to be a long time before we're all happy in a sense that it's all accepted.
I know. I wish i could do more to help
You've done all you can. I think we're starting to get a little bit of a breakthough.
I guess? I mean, it all sounds like it's repeating to me. Other than he last thing
ShadziiWolf Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
It pretty much is, but it's progressed from immature, in a sense, to mature.
Shihuchi Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The wording seems calmer and more concerned as well. Though, i have a feeling that it made her angry to reply, as it has been. I don't know about you, though, seeing as i wasn't in a call with you for any of this.
ShadziiWolf Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
The thing is, is that I do care. I don't understand why she would think that me or Summer wouldn't care or wouldn't want to help. Even if we couldn't help, we could've found someone who could. I want to know who put it in her head that we're such horrible people because we hung out without her for a couple days, because I want to give that person a piece of my mind.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: