Blocked from Help Desk

I've been blocked from Help Desk and I think it's lasted way too long? When will i tend? Nobody told me.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: This thread doesn't start a discussion and is better suited to your journal. FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
I have been on this site several years. To my knowledge, no action will be taken against anyone who doesn't mind their own business. The ridiculousness of your signature makes me think troll. Either that or you are suffering from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
I was blocked before my signature was edited.
He's no troll.. just a kid with autism that thinks he is king of the world and that EVERYONE must listen to him. :P Honestly he's pissed off a good 3 dozen people in the past month alone.
You forgot to get on your alt account and post as his father :pointandlaugh:
Lol SudrianAfro isn't me. But I will let him know he was requested. XD
Trust me, I'm not Sudrian Afro lol.
Ah. Well I have children. So I am familiar with that mentality.

Unfortunately the internet is not very forgiving in regards to people who are socially inept due to disability or mental illness. Not sure autism qualifies as either. But it is in the DSM and people treat it as such.
Its a case of if you have autism, and use it to abuse others or act like a general idiot nonstop then the internet says OPEN SEASON. I worked with kids that have Autism. This kid is just sadly in the group of those that think they are gods on the internet.
Well if your signature is any indication, you were blocked for misuse of the Help Desk and I don't think they're going to lift that ban.
It's been going on far too long though and they didn't warn me. I wish I could do something. And it happened before my signature was edited.
All the reportable offenses are in the FAQ and the ToS that you agreed upon by signing up. your signature had nothing to do with it. It just gave me an idea as to what behavior led to being banned from the Help Desk. And they don't have to give a warning.
They do too, with me: I fail to understand without warnings.
Look, I understand you have autism, but they treat everyone on the site the same, no exceptions.
This is from a kid that threatens to report you just for not giving him a straight answer 8I
Isn't threatening to report someone actually a bannable offense?
I think he also did report.. alot.. hence the help desk block.