Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

I hate realtionships.

:iconabajo:
Abajo Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
First, I'll like to metion. This isn't my real account. And I'm on my cell phone. So be ready for a bunch of spelling mistakes.

So very little people I know understand what I'm about to tell you. I've talked to a few friends about their love life and it sounds way different then mine. Hi, my name is Mandy, I'm a 15 year old girl. I've never been in a realtionship. I'm not the prettiest. Nor the nicest. and I hate realtionships. I guess. I hate all the cuddling, talking about our days, going on dates, saying I love you to each other, etc... All I would want is to make out, sex, etc... You would think guys would like that, but most don't. So theres this guy I like. I'll use a code name. His name is "Kyle". And he's not the most good looking guy, thats why I'm going for him. I think he likes me back, and i've been thinking about asking him out. But, like I said, I hate reailtionships. And I feel like it would be very awkward.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfireflyinnocence:
fireflyinnocence Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well the good thing is, your young, and your hormones are out of control x3 (its okay mine did that too at 15). But i say ask him out, it will be fun (hopefully) and also you might be having this problem because you just havn't found a person that you care for yet.
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
If you hate relationships, don't be in one. :shrug: If you're looking for a fuck buddy, tell him that you're strictly looking for a fuck buddy.

But you're 15 for fuck's sake. Don't go getting pregnant, get STDs, or get the reputation as the class slut. You have your whole life to do that shit. :bucktooth:
:iconhatchedfromtree:
HatchedFromTree Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Well if you don't want a relationship don't enter one. If you do enter a relationship, take things slow. You do not have to cuddle or any of the other love dovey stuff what so ever. A relationship can be whatever you want to be. You guys could be best friends that kiss and stuff and leave it that way. You can also just be friends with benefits with him, not strings attached just sex.
:iconcody-h:
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Photographer
Trust me, you say this now, but in the next few years you'll be with someone or at least have been in a relationship. xP
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
I'm 19 and I've never been in a relationship. Also, I've never really wanted to be in a relationship for similar reasons to Abajo.
:iconcody-h:
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Photographer
Ah.
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Agreed.
:icondorkface4:
dorkface4 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Then don't have a relationship. Make sure the other person knows that you don't want a relationship, create rules/boundaries (are you going to be sleeping with other people etc) and take precautions to ensure you don't end up pregnant or with stds.
Add a Comment: