November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 318

Question for y'all (age 14+)

:icontheamazingwrabbit:
theamazingwrabbit Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
True or False...
-You are easily able to find someone who will want to be in a relationship with you
-Finding a BF or GF is no problem to you when you find yourself wanting one
-Are you moderately attractive? (for research control purposes)

Oh, and I said 14+ because I think thats the lowest age y'all are getting into "serious" relationships, you know what I mean? I have no idea how young everyone's starting to "date" or anything :/

I want to know if there's something wrong with me ugh, thanks to everyone who answers ok u///u

-Wrabbit

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbluekomurin:
BlueKomurin Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
False
False
Average, I think. I've been called pretty and also been called uglier than Rosie O'Donnell :S
:iconphanthom-art:
PhanThom-art Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
false
false
true
:iconzetikla:
Zetikla Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student Photographer
All false I guess
:iconsadistskunk:
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
1) Yes. But the relationship I'm in now is the only one that lasted more than a couple of months.
2) I have no problems finding someone that wants to be my GF. But finding someone that I really like and that I can be myself around was a lot more difficult.
3) Yes.
:iconidnidveifencetum:
IdNiDveifencetum Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
-You are easily able to find someone who will want to be in a relationship with you
BF-GF relationship isn't really attractive to me. I don't want to be in this kind of relationship. And to be really honest, I have a lot of guy friends who really like me, but they see me as a guy.
Repeating what I just said, I will never want one, but yea, it would be no problem finding one.
I don't know. Do you think I'm attractive?

This is normal. Everyone asks these questions particularly in the teen stage of their life.
:iconwhiskeybound:
Whiskeybound Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
It's never really been easy. Too socially awkward.
Not quite.
-Are you moderately attractive?
I wouldn't say I'm hideous. Decide for youself, check my DeviantID.
:iconzeflyingmuppet:
ZeFlyingMuppet Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
In a LD relationship for 3 years now, buddy xD age 17.

How should I know? I'm actually still in my first relationship (and hopefully only) I was very shy at first, I'll say that.

BITCH I'M FABULOUS :iconfabulousplz: Lol jk but I wouldn't say I'm exactly ugly.
:iconlukasbennett:
lukasbennett Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Professional Photographer
i always seem to have a girlfriend and i always find one quite easy..... i wouldn't really say i was attractive!

I'm comfortable that im not the conventionally good looking and never will be. im happy with the way i am and i know i possibly appeal to some but not others.
:iconnonowhat:
NoNoWhat Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh no. It's a rare moment when someone has a crush on me, and it's like finding an extremely rare gem if I find someone who wants to be in a relationship with me i have a boyfriend now though who supports me a lot

Oh no. It's quite a problem. Though, I'm not the type of person to want one.

-Are you moderately attractive?
Average.
:iconbetween-winds:
Between-Winds Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Once I got to college, I haven't have a hard time finding someone. Before then, the high school caste system placed me at the bottom, so I was never paid attention to.

I haven't been looking and I've never noticed when someone was hitting on me. That said, people can smell desperation a mile away and it's completely unattractive. Several of my male friends do not have girlfriends specifically because they are desperate to have one. Once you stop making a big deal out of it, you'll find someone.

I suppose I'm average. I don't really dress well, though.
Add a Comment: