Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 55

When is a good age to start seeking relationships?

:iconcody-h:
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Photographer
Hey, my name is Cody. I'll try to keep this as short as I can.

I've always wondered when a good age to start seeking relationships? I'm currently 15 (16 on Nov 30) and in the middle of my Sophomore year. Getting Drivers license and job soon. A lot of Middle school and High School Relationships aren't taken very seriously between people. Also, me being a Homosexual makes it a little tougher. But I just wanted to hear what you guys think is a good relationship seeking age? I was think around the end of HS, but that feels like a long tine from now.

-Cody

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongingerontheinside:
gingerontheinside Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
i have liked peplz, but i is in the middle schools and i believe that relationships are for da highschools, so ya :3
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional Writer
there's always that moment when you feel it's right. some get started way up into their 30s, others start in middle/grade school. another moment is, when you can afford to date and not rely on your parents ;)
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student Photographer
I will definitely go for it when it feels right. I hit 16 tomorrow, so once my parents get back from LaJolla, CA, I'm going to head out and get some more driving time so I can get my license, and then a job right after that. :meow: So that will be good money to afford going out :D

Thank you very much for your comment! Cute Icon :meow:
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional Writer
thanks for liking my icon I like bunnies ! and it's better to focus on yourself before venturing out and getting into a relationship. have fun, you still got plenty of time to enjoy other things which life has to offer, no since in rushing life
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student Photographer
I will, thanks again. ^^
:icononeeyedme:
OneEyedMe Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
When you don't need to "seek" a relationship and simply fall in love is when you'll know.
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Photographer
Good way of putting it, short and simple xD

Thank you :meow:
:iconivorysinkshore:
ivorysinkshore Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Writer
I would say the age you are when you start high school and/or get a job. That would vary for everyone. A general age I'd say would be 14.
Cody-H Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Photographer
Thanks. Lol I'll be getting my license real soon and a job right after that, that sounds like now xD

Thanks for your comment, it's much appreciated :meow:
:iconivorysinkshore:
ivorysinkshore Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Writer
You're very welcome! XD

Yeah, I'm almost 16 (in high school) and I could have a job if I wanted, but I can't get my license until I'm 17 or so. XD

You;re welcome again! :la:
Add a Comment: