Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Ever Had One Of Those Times?

:icontoxic-sumar:
Toxic-Sumar Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Artist
Where you feel like the world feels as if it is on your shoulders? Yeah..
this is one of those times. Thank you to :devmisfreakpanda: and ~invadercli
(and others that don't have dAs) for being there as my friends. I've been trying to
keep my mind off of it, so far it's working!

What do you do in these times?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconskysetting:
Skysetting Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I lie in my bed, think about horrible things and then remind me of the bright side of my life. Normally I am a really strong-willed person everybody can rely on and the one who tries to smile all the time and give everybody courage but at home I'm always pretty weak. So I make the most inaccurate thing, too: sleeping, 'cause there's nothing who would listen to it.
:icondragonsangel:
dragonsangel Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I pray. There's nothing like turning to someone more able than yourself when the world gets you down. most specifically, being catholic, I try to put such concerns into the hands of Mary.

deal is, I am not able to solve the whole world's problems, but God is. therefore prayer is a healthy response to feeling overburdened because it returns us to normality, and to being o.k. with being weak and normal. Someone else has it in their hands; you do not need to worry. :)
:iconinvadercli:
invadercli Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I read some of the comments, Friends you say? I've had a lot of those proplems too :T What's up? Do I need to beat the crap out of some one?
Toxic-Sumar Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Artist
Note me
:iconinvadercli:
invadercli Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
okay :T
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012   Digital Artist
I realize that that there are 10.000 people that have it worse and explain what exactly I'm fucking talking about at risk of sounding like an overprivileged piece of shit.
I know I have it worse. That's why I normally don't put it online because I don't want to upset anyone. But most of the time I just talk to someone and it is over.
Still didn't bother to explain you first world problems.
(Crap typo, I meant other people have it worse)
Regardless of typos, you still didn't bother to explain your first world problems.
Add a Comment: