Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 33

I think I might be love sick O.o help??

:iconhime-has-questions:
hime-has-questions Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I also think I might be a little crazy ^^; I've been dating my boyfriend for only 2 months and we're already talking about getting married o.o I'm 25 and he is 23 so... it isn't like we're too young but I know that it is crazy mostly because of all those things where they said the first 3 months or something is like that honeymoon period but I think I've also read that after 6 months you SHOULD know if you want to marry that person?? To make it sound a little less crazy... my parents only knew each other 3 months before they got married... and they've been married for 26 years! And they also got married older... I think they were 30 and 29 or something

The thing that freaks me out the most is that... I really do know that I want to marry him DX like... I have always thought 'he's the one for me' with other guys but this time it is more like 'where have you been? finally, I've found you'... things will definitely be difficult for us... he is Muslim and I am, for a better word, Christian but I don't practice any religion really... it is important to him so he wants to stay Muslim which is fine to me and he says I don't have to convert but his family wants me to... pressure? XD;;;

Anyways... I just wanted some opinions and help with other love stories... I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way but I know that with divorce and people jumping from person to person it may be a little more rare... I am definitely old fashioned with thinking the true love is real sorta deal :blushes: so yeah, any help is appreciated ^O^ thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlbthecc:
LBtheCC Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ask yourself why you love him. Then ask yourself why he loves you. If it's silly then don't marry. If he's actually marriagable material, someone you can depend on and trust in the long term, someone you have something in common with beyond "OMG we love Angry Birds" (as an example), then good. If it's just cuz he makes you all hot and tingly, that fades.
hime-has-questions Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I seem to love him for everything but to give some specific examples- he's seen me sick... like, flu-symptoms sick and called me beautiful; he also has told me that if anything were to happen to me, like if I lost a hand or leg or was disfigured that it wouldn't matter because he loves what I am on the inside most; he told me he acts like an idiot in front of me and while this would make him uncomfortable around other people, he feels natural doing it in front of me :D and so on >.>; I feel the same about him, I've pictured us married, our home life, life with kids and I haven't done that since I was a kid :B thanks for your feedback ^O^
:iconjulieanne714226:
julieanne714226 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
i am in love 2. if u feel he is the one then don't worry and run with it. my relationship seemed it could break from pressure but every time i am in his arms i know that's where i belong and i will fight to be there if needed. do not convert religions! he loves you for who you are and will be fine and glad that you choose to stay that way. putting a title on beliefs doesn't truly change what you believe anyway. love will make your brain panic. its also normal to have those thoughts so soon, i did within weeks of falling in love.
hime-has-questions Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
hehe good for you ;) man love really does make people idiots, eh? XDD we have had some struggles and done well so far :nod: this is true... I just want to support him :heart: thanks for your feedback! :D :hug:
julieanne714226 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student General Artist
np im always happy to help
julieanne714226 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
you will know when you are ready to marry and don't let religion control anything
:iconkemcar:
kemcar Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
I don't think it good to jump to any conclusion in such a small period of time. I would advice you to be in a relationship for at least a couple of years so that you don't regret later. And the conversion thing, let me put this straight you will be very disturbed when you actually face it, it may seem fine now, you will be made to change your entire lifestyle, the way you dress up, talk, eat, and every other thing, so do be wise in your decisions.
:iconjeweledscarab:
JeweledScarab Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Puppy love doesn't usually wear off until 2 years into a relationship (on average). Getting married while you're high on love chemicals is usually a bad idea. But, it's your life so it's up to you what to decide.
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Dude, stop worrying. As long as there is no pressure to rush into anything, because you're old enough to realise that getting married after 3 months is probably not going to be the best idea, but, you're happy. Stop doubting that, relax, enjoy it, smile. The rest will come in time.
hime-has-questions Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
XD thank you... I suppose I'm just impatient... it's something I've always wanted, to be with someone and share things forever x3 I'm so old fashioned :blushes:
Add a Comment: