I keep hurting the one I love

I keep hurting them. I keep pushing him away some one help me

why Am I doing this. Why am I acting so weird. I want to help him I want to have a normal conversation without my sudden mood swings.

I love him so much but I keep doing it. All I can do is cry because I can't fucking stop pushing him away someone tell me something.

I can't I'm so confused.

Maybe we just need some time apart... We've spent the whole week together and then some, stuck like glue.

I just need to vent these feels.

I'm shaking because I can't stop myself from saying snippy stuff and he gets upset. I don't want him to be upset. I want him to be happy, I want him to be smiling instead of being snippy along side me.

I know it's my fault.

our relationship isn't failing. I'm just not in right mind. oh glob.

the feels are too much.

;u; thank you to those that read this. Just knowing you're interested makes me feel a bit better.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have to say that you will ALWAYS hurt the One You Love, i Know how it Feels my Bf right
Now is a MAJOR Drug addict and no matter what i do He getan hurt. The Best Thing to do is to always Tell them you Love them.
You always hurt the one that you love.
you might be scare of being with the person you love... it might be the feeling of wanting them when you dont have them and wanting them far from you when you do have them :P
It may be a fear of abandonment...I think I may have that too and it makes me push people away. I do not want people to hurt me so in a way I do not give them the chance.
just don't stress out... what happens happens c:
unless it's killing someone ._. ...then stress out because of what I've heard jail isn't cool
I agree with ~Atlantech, you need to figure out what is making you feel this way, whether your frustrations are because of him or because of something else, but you can only do that if you are really honest with yourself.

It is quite possible that you are pushing him away because of an entire separate external issue that is bothering you, or it could be something with him or your relationship that is bothering you but are trying to pretend isn't an issue because you're afraid of losing the relationship, which is why when you try to see what is really bothering you, you need to be really honest with yourself, even if the answer isn't one that you like.
might sound rude...but...

stop seeking love and start minding the important stuff like studies and/or looking for a job (your future), you're not old enough and clearly not mature enough for a relationship

there girl, take your time, don't try to push things too fast, you're young, don't waste your youth on things like this, they'll only make you bitter and develop you wrinkles.
first of all, you need to identify your primary emotion, and then second, you need to identify whatever it is that is causing you to feel this way. When you can take a step back and see what is going on inside of your head, you will get a better understanding of why you are pushing your boyfriend away.

Take some time apart and maybe think about seeing a psychiatrist. Perhaps you are having episodes due to chemical imbalances in your brain.

either way, seek help.
I don't know.. I'm so confused.

I'm feeling calmer now after venting this,

I think it's because We need some space from each other.

:iconcraiplz:

yes, some space and possibly some therapy, so you can vent to someone and get some insight.

it's good that you feel calmer now. Ever thought about journaling?