here are in case you guys don't know them already. they are the absolute law of dA I was born on March 16, 1995.
These are the rules for my own deviants:
1. No rude comments. If you have a reason to be rude, just state it. I have autism, and therefore, can't understand very well when the reason why is really short. Otherwise, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
2. Do not assume I'm younger than 17, because I'm not: I don't care if its mental, just don't do it!
3. Do NOT say "End of Discussion" on my deviants, because, well, as they're mine, I decide when the discussion ends. If you decide to end it automatically, you'll only make things worse, because if you do decide to end it, I won't stop pestering you until I'm satisfied. This isn't really a rule, but a warning.
4. If I want a question answered, answer it, even if I don't behave well. All questions must be answered unless they are rhetorical, which means that the answer is obvious.
5. Unless you can't speak English, do NOT use foreign languages on my deviants, because I only understand English and it's a waste of time. However, this rule can be broken IF you can't speak English, and you must be honest here. All others will be ignored. But don't speak foreign languages on purpose just to annoy me. Trust me, it will be marked as spam.
And if you don't think I can make my own rules, I can. Here's proof: [link]
Well, what do you think?
P.S. If you break any, your comments will be reported as spam or hidden away and I will NOT block you, as blocking won't teach you anything. In fact, I'll keep you unblocked because it's what you DON'T want me to do.
Wait, you make rules on the internet and expect people to follow them? What entitles you to do that. Plus you seem to be rude and generally annoying, so I'm going to type in German just to annoy you. Meine Katze gehe ins die microweile. Ich essen kinder. Arschlock.
Trolling is about getting a raise (reaction) out of the individual being trolled. It is a form of attention seeking. If the individual trolling doesn't get a reaction (is ignored) then they will get bored and move on. Some are obstinate and those you should block. If they still try to get at you when you have blocked and asked them to leave you alone or start spreading rumors about you to get the reaction they seek that becomes harassment and or bullying. FAQ #238:How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or another issue I think is a problem?
I've found that his actions are disturbingly consistent which indicates to me that he believes he is right. Which means that you are picking on one who is mentally handicapped. Rather than poking fun at him try to help him understand. If he understands then he won't cause problems. Besides this is the help with life forum. Act your age and be mature about the situation or don't and prove yourself worse than him because you know better.
Allo look at this thread. Not one person is on your side. All you have done is enlightened even more people to your ever growing stupidity. Seriously take a good long look on how your making things worse for you by doing this shit. Your answers of non-stop marking as spam, spam emailing people to try and force them to do your bidding. Shit like that isn't going to work.