boys

I LIKE A GUY NAD I THINK HE LIKES ME BUT HE WONT ADNIT IT OR ASK ME OUT!
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can't even count the times I've been asked for help arround guys. "What if he rejectsme?", "Im shy" and stuff like that. If you want to know some "secret" how to be the most attractive girl, there isn't one. When I get asked about how do I have so many guys wanting me, it's because I take the initial. Don't be afraid, shy or act like someone weird. Remember that the guy won't kill you if you ask him out. The worse that could happen is that you get rejection. Then he doesn't know what he's missing, his loss!! You will see how better and easier it is not to guve a f*ck about any guy's opinnion. Go to him and say: "Ok, I like you and you like me, so why the f*ck won't you ask me out?" It's not extreme, it is desierable that a girl knows what she wants :)
Corner him.
Put him under your thumb.
Make him do what you want.
Be his commander.
Chop his kneecaps off.
Well played.
Senpai will only notice you if you get bigger boobs.
that is so rude!
I KNOW RIGHT!
invite him over your house, then let him take you like a wilderbeast.

That'll get his attention
Touch his nads! :eager:
It's not 1850 anymore. It's perfectly fine for a woman to make the first move, and many guys appreciate a woman who has the confidence to take come initiative.
Wake up and smell the coffee. What are you, a wall flower? If he won't ask you than you ask him. Problem solved.
Kidnap him and do unspeakable things to him.
Let the relationship grow. Show him that you are interested in him. When the time is right, he will ask you. Or mabey it will be the other way around.
Slow down, relax and just let things take its course. Just "accidently" mention how you feel for him. He might do the same(Don't always listen to me though, I can give some pretty ridiculous advice)
WOW I FEEL FOR YOU SUCK HIS DICK LULS.
I have a similar problem to yours. You see, I reeeeeeeeeally like a guy. And our mom's are best friends. And we never really get alone time. -_- So, I'm trying to tell him, but I can't. I could make this "private time" if I told my mom my troubles, but if I do that, that'd be seriously embarrasing... :eyepopping:
What do you do when you're all together? Try to come up with an excuse to get him alone where you'll feel more secure. If you can't get him alone, than just remember any teasing is just playful. You'll learn important lessons from it, cause one day you'll be able to do the same to your kids (if you have any). So I say don't be afraid of a little embarrassment. Relish it.
You're welcome. Have a happy holiday season and feel free to stop by and chat anytime. :):)