Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 112

Can you do drawing and studying at the same time?

:icondeltari2:
deltari2 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I want to ask you how you guys can draw during times were you have assignments,I can't explain but how are you people able to balance studying for school and drawing on a computer? Im suffering with that problem because I feel like drawing and at the same time my mind tells me to study for the next day even if it would be a "nothing-to-do whole day" at school,and when I draw during the day before school,my head suddenly starts spammming words like "how about this topic in Science,do you know this etc????".
I go home everyday 3:45 pm and get almost 5 assignments a day.
Can you guys help me?can there be still some time to spare for digital drawing during school hours and on some weekends?Is there a need sometimes that you have to cram just to finish your drawing?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconseaoffireflies:
SeaOfFireflies Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Student Digital Artist
You should combine the studying in your drawings. For instance, if you need to remember that Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809, then write that down and doodle something for it. But you have to time yourself. Give yourself a maximum of 20 seconds to get the idea down. I actually take notes in Photoshop with my tablet during my computer class.

Maybe associating specific pictures with facts would help you remember more things too? It's just a theory.
But this may be a way to save time on studying, or just making it more fun. And who knows - maybe you'll get inspiration for your digital art from your school assignments.

Hope I helped. Good luck! :)
deltari2 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It really helped THANK YOU :iconcryforeverplz: ,instead of code words,I should draw :D
:iconsatoshi444:
Satoshi444 Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student General Artist
Well, I love learning new stuff I didn't know. But I don't really like Studying either. Every time I open my books, I probably end up drawing in that book with my pen (or sometimes Pencils). To put it simply, I easily get distracted. So my answer would be no....
deltari2 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah thats how we are easilly distracted,I think our hands have brains too,By the time we get bored our hands move by itself XD
:iconsatoshi444:
Satoshi444 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Student General Artist
Which means some hands are stupid. Best example are hands that loves to threw trashes everywhere...
:icondraconicparagon:
DraconicParagon Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I remember going through MY ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL YEARS drawing in almost every class. It helped my hands do something while I listened to the teacher. Multi-tasking! You can do it! :D
deltari2 Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
well I guess if you can do it,we all can :iconcryforeverplz:.I hope we just don't get caught ;w; (most touching comment,thank you ;w;)
:icondraconicparagon:
DraconicParagon Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I got caught all the time, but I kept my grades up and I was friends with most the teachers so when they "caught" me they would usually just comment on how good my pictures were. Just keep your grades up and be friendly with the teachers, you will be all right! :D
:iconcassiuseos:
Cassiuseos Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Of course, I draw during the boring classes...sometimes it helps me pay attention actually.
deltari2 Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
And the teachers never caught you?not even once? :iconamgplz:
Add a Comment: