Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

childrens art projects?

:iconnyura-vanko:
nyura-vanko Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:community::community::community::community::community::community::community::community:

hey fellow deviants!

im in need of some desperate help!

im 20 and own my own house aswell as have a puppy and a tenant out the back,
at the moment i am getting little to no work (im an aged care nurse)
and ive decided to try doing art classes on school holidays for children!

i need some desperate help with art project plans if this is going to work at all! D:

PLEASE HELP!!!!! :onfire:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconakcordova:
akcordova Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
i think a good art project for kids is making masks out of of paper plates, you would just need hole punchers, string, scissors, crayons or markers, googly eyes w/ adhesive backs would be nice.

also making puppets! my nephew just made a turkey puppet by cutting out shapes for the turkey, gluing feathers to it, and taping a straw to the back so it is now a puppet haha he also had googly eyes for the turkey.

glitter glue is also a plus :)

hope these suggestions help!
nyura-vanko Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
thanks they do help!
:icondraculeariccy:
DraculeaRiccy Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional
Art projects for children... when I was little, I loved drawing fantasy stuff (well, I still do) so what about drawing their own fantasy creatures?
Some other thems that come to my mind are: dreams/ dreamland, creating the "perfect" house, creating something out of garbage (old plastic bottles, old clothes and stuff like that), origami or silhouettes (probably for christmas decoration), painting candles... just think about the stuff you did when you were a child :)
nyura-vanko Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yeah i was a weird child lol and art wasnt encouraged or very accepted by my family so i dont know haha thanks for the suggestions tho! :hug:
Add a Comment: