Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Need opinions.. Pros/Cons on Allowing facial piercings in school.

:iconthe1thatg0taway:
the1thatg0taway Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The title pretty much says it all. I'm trying to make a persuasive essay for something and my topic is Should some school allow facial piercings and why? I am already done with the essay but I would like to see your opinions on it and the pros/cons.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this forum is about seeking advice from others on personal issues. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconsimplylemie:
SimplyLemie Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I'm against any rules at schools that has to do with how the student looks. It's up to the students to decide, not the school.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012   Digital Artist
If you're already done, then you really don't need our opinions.

Also, most people won't do your homework for you on here, so just don't. Most of us aren't that dumb.
:icongloriousphilia:
Gloriousphilia Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
I would say I support facial piercings in school, it give us our uniqueness. To show who we actually are and plus I myself personally have piercing. As you know, you attend to same school as I am IRL. I had to take my labert piercing out all the time before school and put it back in home. It is making thing more troublesome for my lower gum since I have to switch it out and in everyday.

So uh, yeah. Pretty much my pro.
The only con I can see about them is religion or formal. But they both can be fixed. I'll type more later on after I run some errand here!
:iconfelissauria:
Felissauria Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I could see it now. Rage at a student, rip out their nose ring. Gushing blood every where. Exciting.
:iconthe1thatg0taway:
the1thatg0taway Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sorry, haha. I've never been in the DA Forums.
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student Filmographer
Someone didn't read the sticky, and therefore How to Get Help in the HWL Forum journal. :saddummy:

If anything, you probably could've just posted this in Deviants (Politics would have been a stretch) without mentioning the essay or something. That's probably what I would've done. :lol:
Add a Comment: