Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

My grandma is sick ; n ;

:iconpokiichi:
Pokiichi Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Recently, I found out my grandmother is suffering, note she's pretty young; 54 I think, from small blood clots, mono, & has just now gotten an allergy to gluten. My grandmother has always been rather small, around 5 feet tall, & only weighing up to 130 pounds, but she's been loosing a lot of weight due to the mono. Her doctor says it is the most severe case of it that he has ever seen. I want to help her out, somehow, but I don't know how. Do you guys know anything that could help all of her sicknesses just...go away? Later in life, I'd like for my children to be able to meet her... ; n ;

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Nov 22, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You're on an art site. You're just going to have to give her a hug when you see her. Perhaps make her some artwork, cards, get her a teddy. I don't believe in prayer, its a load of nonsense, but I think doing something direct, like showing her how much she means to you would make her smile and cheer her up.
:iconjackcrowder:
jackcrowder Nov 22, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Seconded. The best thing you could do is allow her to inspire your creation.
Thank you.
Also, I know I'm on an art site, but I was also hoping that maybe someone on here has had mono on here, and overcome it, maybe they had some way to get better? I can only hope</i> Thanks.
:iconcammieobscura:
CammieObscura Nov 22, 2012
We're not doctors. I think they know more than we would be able to come up with, besides prayer. But I guess you would have to believe in the power of prayer to begine with. I hope she pulls through so she can see those grand children.
:iconguttedcorpse:
GuttedCorpse Nov 22, 2012
Mmmm, I think mostly anyone can help her.

Nunyabunny, euthanize your grandmother.
Thank you.
Also, I know I'm on an art site, but I was also hoping that maybe someone on here has had mono on here, and overcome it, maybe they had some way to get better? I can only hope</i> Thanks.
Yes, but every case is different and your mother must have a bad one so anything anyone says but your doctor should not be taken into account. Plus you are free to get a 2nd opinion if you don't think your current doctor is right.
Grandmother, not mother. Alright.
Sorry, when you were talking your someday kids and grandmother (who your mother will be when you have kids) got me confused.
Oh, that's understandable ^^;
Add a Comment: