Details

Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18
:iconethan4:
Ethan4 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It is thanksgiving break but I miss talking to my freinds and hanging out with the girl I like. When I am at school though I feel shy and very quiet. Most people know me but it is difficult to start a conversation or talk to them. My voice is also deep and I think that freaks people out when I try to say something . When I talk to the girl I like she laughs and tells her freinds about how deep my voice is. I feel like she is making fun of me but I am not sure. Can you please help ?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconslippymagnus:
SlippyMagnus Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Try finding things you've got in common.

Try to talk to her or communicate with things that SHE'LL understand/enjoy, regardless of what other people say. If you manage to become her friend before you try any moves, she'll hold you in higher esteem.

Ambition is key.

Firstly it shows he’s passionate about something and while it may not be you (yet), it’s a sign that he’s capable of commitment. A strong work ethic demonstrates a sense of responsibility – another positive indication for selecting a life partner. Ambition also reveals a healthy sense of get-up-and go. It shows that he’s not content just hanging out with his mates down the pub and that he aspires towards something more - the desire to make things happen and improve his life. There isn’t a woman alive who doesn’t find that attractive.

Show your drive, and make it happen. You can do this.
I think this is my favorite advice well at least to the girl I have liked for so long. Thank you
:iconslippymagnus:
SlippyMagnus Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Happy to be of service.
Be good now!
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
Is it deep like fat creepy guy deep? Or deep like sexy jazz singer deep?
More like a small 15 year old with a older person's voice
:iconerarosaimmortal21:
erarosaimmortal21 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
It would be worse if you had a high pitched squeaky voice. Girls like deep voices, don't pay any attention them ones. I've never heard of girl making fun of guy with a deep voice, it's usually vice verse. Maybe think about what you're going to say before you make small talk. I know it can be difficult but it's all in the mind.
Thank you but what did mean by them ones ?
:iconerarosaimmortal21:
erarosaimmortal21 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Them girls that were laughing.
:icongothlolilover:
gothlolilover Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
ive never heard of a girl making fun of a guy for having a deep voice... im mean i dont htink that would bother anybody, My BF has a really deep voice, so of course i dont think its a big deal. I dont think you should worry so much about it. I think if something is supposed to happen with this girl it'll happen, ya just gotta stay positive about it
Thank you
Add a Comment: