Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Is it possible?

:iconsunsfall24:
sunsfall24 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Ok, I am stuck between choosing two schools. One of them is Mandrain high and the other is Duglas Anderson. I am going to try out for duglas, but in case I don't get in I want to try out for Mandrain. Ok here's the question.

Since the form turn in dates and approval dates are about the same I wanted to know can I get accepted to both? And if I do can I choose which I go to? Or is it which ever chooses me first gets me, and the other cancels out? Please, I need help!!! :(

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student Filmographer
You can apply to as many schools as you want, and as many of those schools can accept you if they want. Same goes for school-specific scholarships. You can only go to one of schools, but you can pick between them if you're accepted to both. :)
:icongemdrop:
Gemdrop Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Of course you get to choose.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Once you are accepted you get to choose whether you want to go there or not. If you are accepted to both just pick the one you want to go to. They don't have some tracking system that takes you out of the pool after you've been accepted somewhere, that's all up to you until you're actually in the school.
Add a Comment: