I don't need help. I'm just sharing a statement an opinion

I am mentally ill but I am more then my diagnoses. I am more then my scars,my appearance and past. So please do treat me kindly, without assumptions and I will do the same for you. As humans it is only natural for us to judge. People who say they do not judge,they lie. We all judge. It's who we are. But it's whether or not we choose to voice these judgements, let them decide who we get to know or let in...That, that is what is important. The contents of a book,it's story are worth more and will always be worth more then it's cover

Perhaps my views might be of help to someone
Remember you create your self-worth, you are in control of it
not the media or other people
you have control
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this forum is about seeking advice from others on personal issues. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
Then why the fuck are you here? Fuck off.
Well if you don't need help, you probably shouldn't be posting in a forum about asking for help...
Ooooh , but how then can she show us her mighty wisdoms?

The thought is a fine one, though.
In other words "Judge and prepare to be judged"
I share your opinion, since I'm a deviant and not only because I'm here on this site...
I think that unfortunately people don't understand that society is making us, in the true sense of creating our personality; it's like people are thinking the same thing, if someone hates another person, you need to hate him too or you are out. Even if you are right, in other's eyes you are the weird one: others' decisions are absolute if everybody, except you, share them, even if they are wrong.
We have a mind, we all should use it and be stronger. We need to control ourselves, not others.

To be honest, I don't really know if this is related to what you said but I wanted to share my thoughts anyway :meow: