Details

Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 96

My girlfriend posing as single on dating site

:iconsashafasha:
I'm dating a girl, met her on a dating site actually.

We've been in a relationship for a few months. It's been going well, we've had only a few arguments which were not so bad, I've met her parents and they've taken a liking to me.

She did once tell me I could hook up with other girls if I wanted to, which I thought was odd of her to say and after talking to her about it, she started crying and telling me she believed other girls would be better for me than her.

Anyway,

The other day I happened upon her on a different dating site, with recent pictures, logged in recently and saying she is single.

I've ruled out directly confronting her about it because it would possibly bring out insecurities or something, and just make things worse

"Why are you stalking me?" "what are YOU doing on that dating site?"

Anyway, I wonder maybe she's lining up her rebounds in case I leave her? Or maybe she's looking for someone who she'll be more interested in, and leave me once she's found him?

Or maybe she just wants to have guys tell her shes cute, because she is the type who needs people to reassure her to make her feel pretty, and she openly admits it.

She's a pretty good girlfriend otherwise and is considerate for the most part. Not very good at the sneaking around though lol.

What would you guys do in this situation?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsummitstars:
summitstars Nov 27, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
If someone I was with posed as single on a dating site, I would leave the relationship. I would see it as being with me not mattering enough for them to not do that. Wanting guys to tell her she's cute is not an excuse to me, it's just unacceptable. I personally would confront her. I mean, it's a relationship, you have to be able to confront her about it. If I was you I would just move on though...
:iconarnoldzoee:
You just leave it...

[link]
:icondeltari2:
deltari2 Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
well you are kinda being friendzone,or just being used I guess,there are many girls out there,it would take some time discover "your true lover" you just have to enjoy your life first.
:iconmarx-man:
MARX-MAN Nov 25, 2012  Professional Artist
"I'm dating a girl, met her on a dating site actually."
~sashafasha in My girlfriend posing as a single on dating site

"The other day I happened upon her on a different dating site, with recent pictures, logged in recently and saying she is single. "
~sashafasha in My girlfriend posing as a single on dating site

Guess how this ends. ROLL OVER FOR A SPOILER!!!

:iconjust-call-me-c:
just-call-me-C Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
you can confront her by saying one of your friends happened upon her profile
:iconchibifangirl01:
Chibifangirl01 Nov 23, 2012  Student Writer
She's not into you. Sorry.
:iconsashafasha:
you're right, she broke up with me. It's okay, I was on a date a few days ago, and have a date with someone else tomorrow. I'll be fine
:iconchibifangirl01:
Chibifangirl01 Nov 25, 2012  Student Writer
You go, dude! :D
:iconshogun3540:
shogun3540 Nov 22, 2012  Professional Artist
leave her treacherous ass
:iconpokiichi:
Pokiichi Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Maybe she feels you don't like her, try to show more interest.
Add a Comment: