Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Mother SLEEPING with my boyfriend!

:iconiratheiv:
IRAtheIV Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
So I have a boyfriend and it works pretty much but for the past two weeks things got a little wierd. I introduced him to my mother about a month a go. I was very happy that they got along so much, but then it started to get...too much...even though I literally had to kick him to meet my parents he suddenly wanted to go there almost every day. There was even this family movie trip planned and when I and Dad said we have work to do, my mother went with my boyfriend alone. Until here it was pretty normal. Than I found a used condom, even though my parents are trying for a baby and me and my boyfriend didnt sleep together(he is now in our house almost all the time!). Than when I came from school earlier he was cooking with mom even though he should have been at work and when I asked him why isnt he at work he told me that he just took a day of...(why? to cook with my mom?)and than three days later I saw them walking in streets together and an awkward Hi happened.
Am I paranoid or is it really wierd. I mean I never actually saw them sleep or kiss.
Should I tell dad what I think? He is too busy with work so he doesnt notices these things, and even if he would he is an introvert so he would rather suffer on his own. I dont know what to think it would be such a terrible idea. Im just afraid that any day day will come up to me and dad and say: "Hey! we are going to get together!". Also my boyfriend hasnt been excactly a bad boyfriend but he is so cold to me for the past three weeks. There is so much anger in me. I have to tell somebody. my boyfriend has an uncle and he really turns me up, he is sort of a womanizer. I sort of have this intention to start up with him something as a revenge and so that he sees what hes doing to me. I know its wrong but this situation is just so confusing. PLEASE HELP!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlightning-13:
lightning-13 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
sounds like drama! I think that your mom and boyfriend are doing the wrong thing and should tell you the truth, if they want to be together, fine, but the least your bf could do would be to break up with you. I wouldn't advice you to sleep with his uncle, two wrongs do not make one right, and you need to show him that you are at a higher level than him. Confront him and tell him that it's over between you two. But don't count on any changes, he may still be with your mom and you must accept it somehow.. ok there might no evidence, but isn't it enough evidence that they spend much time together? I can hardly imagine them as best friends. Especially if your family, more specifically your parents, are not so close as before, and things are not as they used to be, people don't think about boundaries and what's right and wrong, they think 'I only live once' and take every chance that can lead to happiness, even it means taking risks. And as you say, your dad is way too busy with work, probably has no time for his wife, and therefore it's not impossible that she seeks attention from your bf.
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Why don't you just fucking talk to both of them? :roll:
:iconkell0x:
Kell0x Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
Talk to your mother first and try to get some awnsers. A cheating boyfriend can come and go but if your mother is really involved this could effect you for the rest of your life. If it turns out to be true, Convince her or tell your father about it.

Talk to your boyfriend if the mom chat isn't working. If he fusses up your parents and you and your boyfriend should all have a big conversation about this since you cant keep the 4 like this together.

Don't cheat or something with your uncle. That is not going to work since if he did cheated on you it means he really doesn;t care about you romanticly anymore. Plus its not in your best intrest.
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
I sort of have this intention to start up with him something as a revenge and so that he sees what hes doing to me.

There are 2 very wrong things with that:

1. It's implying you actually WANT to be with someone who would cheat on you... with your mother.
2. You consider cheating on you with family is bad, and you would do the same.

Here's my answer:

It's not bad it's UNBELIEVABLE. Check whether it's true or not, and act appropriately, which means dumping him and telling your father.
If you're young and easily influenced, know that their mentality if it really is happening, is not normal, nor acceptable. Don't consider that because you saw 2 people close to you do it it's anything less than abominable and a very rare case.
Doing something as major as being with your uncle or hitting on to appeal to someone that disgusting is only something you'd regret deeply when you're able to comprehend the gravity of it later.
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Forgot the quotation marks for first sentence, oh well.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional
I'd say ask your mom first. Just ask her what's going on. Do NOT under and circumstances bring up sex or accusations of any kind.
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
It is fishy but I don't think sleeping with your bf's family will help shit.

I will confront my mother and my boyfriend about it, together with your dad in the same room. It's so suspicious. I'd think something is going on between your mother and your boyfriend.

This is fucked up.
:iconcatapultedcarcass:
CatapultedCarcass Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Dump your boyfriend and tell your dad.
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
I don't see how sleeping with your boyfriend's uncle will change anything... :slow:
:iconsimplylemie:
SimplyLemie Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Talk to the people involved. Everything might be a big misunderstanding.

If not - break up with your boyfriend and break the contact with your mother. He has cheated and she has broken a whole lot of trust that should be in any healthy parent - child-relation. They both obviously don't care about you if they can't at least work out the situation before they got at it. Really,

Though, reading your solution to it all, you sound really stupid so I guess you could just stay in your weird relationship sharing boyfriend with your mother while sleeping with his uncle... really, this is starting to sound like a bad soup-opera. Are you sure you're not bored and trolling?
Add a Comment: