Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Hates how her mother see me

:iconkeychain-xiii:
keychain-XIII Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have been in a long-distance relationship with my girlfriend for nearly 10 months. We talk every night on the phone, keep contact througout the day by texting and online, and get to see each other about once a month, if we're lucky. However, with the way her mother deals with us, I know it isn't good to her.

See, my gf's mother has 1: Been trying to keep us from seeing each other (and has succeeded). 2: Has been trying to break off our relationship. and 3: Has been trying to set her up with her best friend, like a brother to her.

I already know she hates me. I'm apparently a lazy kid with no future, in her eyes. She doesn't even know what I do, and am trying to do. I've never had any parents, or adults for that matter, who hated me. She's the first, and I could say she hates me with a passion. I don't know how to deal with her.

My gf and I are both 17, turning 18 soon. In grade 12, and have plans for college. Sure we have future plans, but I want to make sure she's still around when those plans come to action, and I feel like I can't do so if her mother is being like this. Is there anything I can do?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshogun3540:
shogun3540 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Artist
simple ....................................................... kill the mother
:icondarktrot:
darktrot Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Dude you need to just run away with her. No joke man.
keychain-XIII Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
If only it were that easy
:iconmangekyomarie:
MangekyoMarie Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Man, do I know where you're coming from. My boyfriend's mom hates me too. :) I know it hurts and you want approval, but if your girlfriend truly loves you, she'll stay with you. I'm also in a long distance relationship, 1 year now and my advice is just be patient and polite to your gf's mother. I know it's hard. Tell your girlfriend that you will not let anything come between you and her. That shows a lot. Good luck.
:icontheawesomeshoexd:
TheAwesomeShoeXD Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm constantly being told I'm the antichrist by the practical entirety of mom's side of the family. I just stopped caring. it works and I would suggest you try it.
:iconmatniky:
Matniky Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yeah you lazy bum ;), we gotta talk more btw
:iconshy-rage:
Shy-Rage Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
My dad is the same way. But omg. Idunno. Cuz pat. You've changed, and i know for that matter that you're not a lazy guy with no future.
Manyways keep it up.
Fight for love!
:iconda1withdalongestname:
Typical mother reaction, don't worry about it. If you 2 actually love each other that much of course. My overseas friend's parents don't really like me either despite the fact they don't even know me & it's understandable since I'm a guy half the world away & they're simply protecting their daughters.
:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
I have two questions.

1) What exactly did you do to the mother, and 2) what does your GF's friend have to say about this entire soup affair?
keychain-XIII Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
1) I have no fucking clue
2) Again, I have no fucking clue
Add a Comment: