Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

I like him, but he likes her. :/

:iconamaya-hikari:
Amaya-Hikari Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So, I'm in the eighth grade and there's this guy I like. He's tall, blonde, on the football team and super cute, but I wouldn't necessarily say he's popular. He completely ignores me, and I try to ignore him to make my crush not so obvious because I don't wanna get rejected.

The problem is that he likes one of the "popular" girls who is playing hard to get and I know, because I observe them from afar like some sort of creepy stalker (lol). And I have 2 classes with him and I sometimes see him at lunch, but he's always sitting with the popular girls and their wannabes.

At some point, I started thinking "maybe I'm too weird" "maybe I'm not pretty enough" "maybe I'm not skinny enough" "maybe I'm not good enough", but I'm tired of stressing and chasing after something that I might not ever have.

What should I do? :(

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
Tachy-on Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
:lock: by request of OP
:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
and plus your young lol even if it doesnt work out with him, there will be plenty more guys :) but you must come out of that shell ^^
i know how you feel. it was hard for me to start a convo too O.o

but sometimes you just have to DO IT. take risks! :) it makes things exciting! ^_^
and dont be jelous of that chick, she sounds like one of those "fake" girls am i right? well first, get her out of you mind. focus on him. you have to start talking to him if you want him to notice you. get outta that shell. trust me ive been in a shell when i was in 8th grade, starting 9th i started to come out and even more as i went on. but take your chance and talk to him, dnt stress yourself out with those thought, just take action and talk to him :] like in class or something. if you think hes a sweet kid with real feelings then he will talk to you.
:iconjade-abarai-kat:
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
i would just talk to him about class stuff just so he knows u exist
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You'll have a thousand crushes in your life time, give your time and energy to that guy who you maybe ignoring but he totes fancies you. People just don't notice sometimes.
I understand that and maybe I just need to get his attention some way.
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Why? What would that achieve? he is CLEARLY not interested. Move on already.
she is too shy to say anything.
:iconstupidstudios:
StupidStudios Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
If you won't talk to him he'll never know you even exist, that's how it is. It's not that he thinks stuff of you: he doesn't think of you, because he doesn't know you at all.
Plus, I don't think it's worth it. Do what you got to do, or leave it.
I'm to scared to actually talk to him because I think I might make an idiot out of myself. >.<
Add a Comment: