Details

Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32
:iconmrgreen36:
Mrgreen36 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
First of all I'd like to apologise in advance if this turns into a whiny filibuster. I have a reputation for that.
Now my problems. I just feel as though the entire internet hates me. It's like everybody just constantly tears apart everything I stand for and believe in with no repercussions. And anybody who stands up for what me is shouted down and called rabid. However if somebody attacks something I don't like or disagree with, the whole internet comes out to defend the thing i don't agree with/don't believe in.
So I'm posting this to see if anyone can help

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnightshade255:
Nightshade255 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

Everyone here hates everyone else. Be a preemptive asshole and people might start respecting your views.
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Why not get off the internet?
:iconzedasiria-derazz:
Zedasiria-DeRazz Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Not everybody on the internet will be nice to you. Just try to find a group that accepts you for who you are
:icongodasleep:
godasleep Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Take a break from the internet. And toughen up buddy. There are trolls and mean people everywhere but everyone online couldn't possibly hate you. I have cussed a lot of people out but I still have people admiring my art and being nice to me. You probably went through some bad experiences so you feel like the whole Internet is against you but that just can't be. Just take a break and things will become clear again.
:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
If you're going to take internet seriously...
You're going to have a bad time.
:iconiialau:
iialau Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student
couldn't have said it any better myself :3
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If everyone you meet find you offensive, then is it possible that you... offend?
If you have offensive opinions, people will get offended.

Maybe there are certain types of discussions you scould stay clear of, if you want to avoid drama.
Mrgreen36 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
To be honest I don't do much posting online outside of Deviantart. I usually stumble upon discussions other people are having
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
But then how do you end up in the middle?

This is not something that happens to you for no reason. You act in such a way that it happens to you. If you want it to stop, you have to stop your behaviour.
Mrgreen36 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
But I don't post anything. I just see the discussions. I don't even hold offensive opinions. I just like stuff that seems to be unpopular and hate stuff that seems to be popular
Add a Comment: