Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Emotional help please?

:icontimeherokaiser:
TimeHeroKaiser Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well It seems that the cancer wasn't completely gotten rid off and they'll need to do Kemo, which they said could kill her, So I'm making preparations for that to happen. In a few hours, I will either have a mother still, or I will have lost my mother. So if anyone wants to start a 'card' thing going, you may at this point. That's where everyong writes a message on a card and signs it.

I am sure though she won't pull through the Kemo though. :'(:'(:'(:'( I will keep my spirits high though as best as I can meanwhile.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcedarwoods:
CedarWoods Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm very sorry to hear that. You can send me a note if you want. Just know that no matter what happens she'll always be watching over you.
:icondragonfreak1112:
dragonfreak1112 Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
so sorry....:( i'll pray for you....:pray:
:icondoomblade2712:
Doomblade2712 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
I can imagine it's very hard, but be strong, she will always be with you now from everywhere if she decides to move on~ Good luck!!
:icontimeherokaiser:
TimeHeroKaiser Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks, And I try to as best as I can to be optimistic about any situation. It's the reason I've never actually have experienced depression.
:iconvioletkay214:
Violetkay214 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm so sorry :(
Add a Comment: