I am completely scared to death now

I was just putting something back in my bag(homework that I just finished) and I felt like someone was near like outside and I looked up outside and then out of the corner of my eye I saw something move in the hallway. I looked in the hallway and saw someone with bright eyes staring at me and I moved so it couldn't see me and it moved to see me so I ran back to the couch. and grabbed mynook and my cross because I saw the person grinning. and I grabbed my nook and now we are here. I am scared, I've never saw this ghostly-figure before. I am just frightened and I don't know what to do, and I keep looking back at the hallways doorway to make sure they aren't still watching me. The figure is very distinced and I am afraid of looking cause it knows I'll run. ShouldI tell my parents so the could help me or what? Cause I have never experienced anything like this over all of my paranormal experiences, even that nightwhere I was surounded and was pinned down and was getting choked lightly is looking like I was with friends now. Please help me figure out what to do.
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Comment Flagged as Spam
The best thing is to speak to a professional .....not a professional therapist or ghost hunter anything but someone to explain why yo make stories up to get strangers attention on the internet!
How frightening. Perhaps you should find someone who can help you out and understand with these stuff...
It was, I have some information which brings all the characteristics to what I saw, but what happened later that night was the work of something more than shadow people, leaving me mentally and physically scarred
Will local Priest do the job here? How do you think they'll handle something this unusual?
I don't know, but I am gonna play Slender to relax
And if it comes back:?
I think PS3 is better than the previous one and this.
View all replies
I hope someone already told you this, but the nighttime episode you're talking about is classic sleep paralysis. It literally happens to almost everyone at some point or other in their lives.
I guess no one did tell you about it?

It's not a paranormal thing, it's just your brain getting stuck in a state between sleeping and waking. Hallucinations, auditory, visual, and physical are very common. I've had it many times myself. It's pretty common if you're stressed out, or not sleeping well.

[link] just scroll down to the 'signs and symptoms' part, you don't need the whole physical explanation.
The fuck... :O

Okay, found this... [link]
I haven't read it completely, but I hope this helps.
Thank you so much... some of those things on there are almost like the person from last night... creepy... bless you for the help
As a spiritual aspirant, I want to try and find a solution for those both gifted and cursed with such experiences. I vaguely notice the presence of beings manipulating irrationally my emotional influences, but as the article suggests, it's working by an inductive mechanism: like resonating with your negative emotions that have a specific frequency of their own. If you use positive vibes such as bravery and love, it changes 'tone' and cannot be drained, so I am sure this creature could be defeated without too much effort. Like a Cheetah, these predators have to give up if the prey proves too strong, as they have to keep their energy for a few more attacks (against weaker targets). Knowing the nature of your enemy provides you the power to prepare for it and fight it by attacking its weakpoints, as well as covering your own. Its only weapon seems to be scare tactics, so you should calm down and stay rational, though it might try to act more aggressively for some time to scare you even more. You might be able to even shut it out of your vision. I assume you have some sort of occult affinity, probably far greater than my own, but I was able to fortify my consciousness from such beings.

Remember this: if it's physical, you are able to harm it (e.g. with a knife); if not, your battle is against a mere illusion, no matter how real it seems, even if it passes through you, even if it vaguely feels physical as it does so. Be prepared. Try and convert your fear into a marvel at this astounding creature of the netherworld, make t become a form of excitement, either of interest in exploration or battle zeal. Remember that you are a human, made by the image of God, and as a woman, you are the very symbol of raw power herself (this raw shapelessness is what might attract dark creatures to you), and with the guidance of the "prince" in your heart, you can become the graceful queen of the chessboard, or the fiery dragon of the cave that roasts the unworthy from taking the chaste princess.

So try to sleep calm, and rest well. Think about positive things. Oh, and don't meddle with occult stuff. I hope you don't. Curiosity killed the cat, so just stay away from ouija-boards and the sort.

I think this is enough advice to help you. :) When in distress, pray to God for peace and for the protection of angels.

Good day/night. I'm off to sleep. :D
Well you're pretty good at it so far.

Now that sounds like what I would do

I won't have much of a hard time doing that now(I would have a hard time if I was still with my ex)

I can deffinately do that.

good night and thanks for the help
Talk to your parents. Get somebody to search the house and the area outside, the lock the doors and windows for the night. But it's unlikely that you actually saw somebody. I mean, if somebody had broken into your house, they probably wouldn't just stand around looking at you.

Make sure you're getting enough sleep and proper nutrition. If you're under a great deal of stress, reduce that stress. Don't take any weird drugs. That should cut out most everyday, lifestyle-related causes of hallucinations.
If things like this keep happening to you now and then over a prolonged period of time, then consider seeing a psychiatrist, as you might be hallucinating or having false memories.
If you have more experiences likely to be hallucinations within the next few days, then go to see a doctor immediately. Visit the emergency room if you have to. Sudden, frequent hallucinations can be a symptom of serious illness or poisoning.

If you've sought medical attention and it hasn't helped, then you might consider seeing a religious practitioner of some sort. It doesn't have to be your own priest. You can wander into virtually any house of worship of any faith or denomination and somebody is very likely to help you.
Okay, bless you for the help
Sounds like a great ghost hunters episode idea. Sell it to the networks fast before someone else does. Now, are you sure it wasn't the Cheshire cat?
The Cheshire cat isn't real...at least I think he isn't real, no I'm sure it wasn't the Cheshire cat
Anything else you would have seen would not be smiling at you- well maybe a peeping Tom.