Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 65

I am completely scared to death now

:iconamericangirlartist:
AmericanGirlArtist Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
I was just putting something back in my bag(homework that I just finished) and I felt like someone was near like outside and I looked up outside and then out of the corner of my eye I saw something move in the hallway. I looked in the hallway and saw someone with bright eyes staring at me and I moved so it couldn't see me and it moved to see me so I ran back to the couch. and grabbed mynook and my cross because I saw the person grinning. and I grabbed my nook and now we are here. I am scared, I've never saw this ghostly-figure before. I am just frightened and I don't know what to do, and I keep looking back at the hallways doorway to make sure they aren't still watching me. The figure is very distinced and I am afraid of looking cause it knows I'll run. ShouldI tell my parents so the could help me or what? Cause I have never experienced anything like this over all of my paranormal experiences, even that nightwhere I was surounded and was pinned down and was getting choked lightly is looking like I was with friends now. Please help me figure out what to do.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Flagged as Spam
AmericanGirlArtist Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student General Artist
okay, thanks
:iconshogun3540:
shogun3540 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Artist
The best thing is to speak to a professional .....not a professional therapist or ghost hunter anything but someone to explain why yo make stories up to get strangers attention on the internet!
:iconsatoshi444:
Satoshi444 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student General Artist
How frightening. Perhaps you should find someone who can help you out and understand with these stuff...
AmericanGirlArtist Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student General Artist
It was, I have some information which brings all the characteristics to what I saw, but what happened later that night was the work of something more than shadow people, leaving me mentally and physically scarred
Satoshi444 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Will local Priest do the job here? How do you think they'll handle something this unusual?
AmericanGirlArtist Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student General Artist
I don't know, but I am gonna play Slender to relax
And if it comes back:?
AmericanGirlArtist Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Scar maze game
I think PS3 is better than the previous one and this.
Add a Comment: