I feel like suicide.

I do. I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. It could be just stress, but I have been stressed out before and stress does NOT feel like this. Who should I even talk to, when I can't even trust anybody anymore? Everyone I ever opened up to, even my therapist, shot me down. JUST WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!
Comments218
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No, don't do that! Suicide is not the answer. It will accomplish nothing.

I don't know you or what your problem is, but I can assure you that there is a better option. Everyday you wake up is another chance to improve things, but you can't do that if your dead, can you? You have your entire life ahead of you, don't let it end like this. Be strong and move on past this obstacle.
Thanks. This was VERY OLD!!!
I felt like committing suicide before, plenty of times I used to even cut myself and I would dream of running away. I have a counselor now but I do get those feelings every now and then and it sucks I know! But are you really going to give up that easily?

So you want to die? The easy way out? Life isn't easy but death isn't fun, its not like a video game once you're dead you don't come back and think about the people who will miss you. Sure it feels like they won't they will, I felt like they wouldn't before but now I know the truth. Even the kids who use to bully me would be upset.

Its not worth dying for this, if you think you have serious problem like depression go to a psychiatrist or somebody and see if you have depression. Find things that can cheer you up like exercise (it helps release anger and stress) Karate even helps. Do what ever you can to get this feeling out but make sure you don't get hurt.

Another thing to do is to just cry, let it out, holding it inside makes it worse and when you're done crying, breath and eat something sweet, then get some rest. It helps.
Hey, thanks. I'm fine though. I think this was two months ago? I don't know. but it is really old.
I understand about three months ago I had a bad melt down and its still kind of haunting me but its good to know that you're okay...if something comes up again you can always message me for advise if you'd like :)
Don't do it. Please.

Talk to me if you have problems, let me help. Let other people help.

Don't end your life like that.
but do you still feel suicidal?
Go away? You asked for help...we don't know if something is old or not. Maybe we're just concerned :(
Sorry. This is old. :/
Well, you know, two months can be a short time or long time for someone. It really varies with people.

Secondly, you do realize you can get the thread closed if you want the replies to stop. Just contact the help desk!
View all replies
be thankful people actually posted something, if you didn't want attention then why did you say something? Since you obviously listened and didn't kill yourself then at least thank us for caring about a total and complete stranger. I don't even know you and I actually commented! but you're welcome, we're glad we might have helped.
the only way i can relate is i don't trust any one enough to share my thoughts or problems. however if you want an ear. I am more then happy to offer it.
We have our ups and downs... When I was 14, I felt like the whole world was against me, more than anything I feared that people will find out who I really am and they will hate me for it and take away everything... I thought by the time I'm 20, I'll definitely off myself... I'm 21, and I'm happier than ever... So don't do it, it will get better... Find a good therapist, talk to a friend... If all else fails, you can message me, I have a good ear, or so I was told, not that I'm bragging... well, I kinda am, the point is... It won't feel like this all the time... It will get better, you'll see :)
This was old, but thanks.
I time-traveled in the wrong direction
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength. Hang in there, and the birds will sing again <3
Ouch. My neck. That was my neck, son.