Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 217

I feel like suicide.

:iconfreespyrodragon:
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional Writer
I do. I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. It could be just stress, but I have been stressed out before and stress does NOT feel like this. Who should I even talk to, when I can't even trust anybody anymore? Everyone I ever opened up to, even my therapist, shot me down. JUST WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmechakraken:
MechaKraken Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No, don't do that! Suicide is not the answer. It will accomplish nothing.

I don't know you or what your problem is, but I can assure you that there is a better option. Everyday you wake up is another chance to improve things, but you can't do that if your dead, can you? You have your entire life ahead of you, don't let it end like this. Be strong and move on past this obstacle.
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Professional Writer
Thanks. This was VERY OLD!!!
:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student Interface Designer
I felt like committing suicide before, plenty of times I used to even cut myself and I would dream of running away. I have a counselor now but I do get those feelings every now and then and it sucks I know! But are you really going to give up that easily?

So you want to die? The easy way out? Life isn't easy but death isn't fun, its not like a video game once you're dead you don't come back and think about the people who will miss you. Sure it feels like they won't they will, I felt like they wouldn't before but now I know the truth. Even the kids who use to bully me would be upset.

Its not worth dying for this, if you think you have serious problem like depression go to a psychiatrist or somebody and see if you have depression. Find things that can cheer you up like exercise (it helps release anger and stress) Karate even helps. Do what ever you can to get this feeling out but make sure you don't get hurt.

Another thing to do is to just cry, let it out, holding it inside makes it worse and when you're done crying, breath and eat something sweet, then get some rest. It helps.
Hey, thanks. I'm fine though. I think this was two months ago? I don't know. but it is really old.
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Interface Designer
I understand about three months ago I had a bad melt down and its still kind of haunting me but its good to know that you're okay...if something comes up again you can always message me for advise if you'd like :)
Alright(:
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student General Artist
Don't do it. Please.

Talk to me if you have problems, let me help. Let other people help.

Don't end your life like that.
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Professional Writer
THIS WAS OLD!!!!!
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student General Artist
OKAY.
:c
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student Interface Designer
but do you still feel suicidal?
Go away. -__-
:iconrendjur:
rendjur Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
Go away? You asked for help...we don't know if something is old or not. Maybe we're just concerned :(
Sorry. This is old. :/
:iconrendjur:
rendjur Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
Well, you know, two months can be a short time or long time for someone. It really varies with people.

Secondly, you do realize you can get the thread closed if you want the replies to stop. Just contact the help desk!
Could you do that for me, pleeeeeaassseee? :iconbegplz:
(1 Reply)
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Interface Designer
be thankful people actually posted something, if you didn't want attention then why did you say something? Since you obviously listened and didn't kill yourself then at least thank us for caring about a total and complete stranger. I don't even know you and I actually commented! but you're welcome, we're glad we might have helped.
:iconshintai88:
Shintai88 Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
the only way i can relate is i don't trust any one enough to share my thoughts or problems. however if you want an ear. I am more then happy to offer it.
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Professional Writer
This was old.
:iconpure-in-heart:
pure-in-heart Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student Filmographer
We have our ups and downs... When I was 14, I felt like the whole world was against me, more than anything I feared that people will find out who I really am and they will hate me for it and take away everything... I thought by the time I'm 20, I'll definitely off myself... I'm 21, and I'm happier than ever... So don't do it, it will get better... Find a good therapist, talk to a friend... If all else fails, you can message me, I have a good ear, or so I was told, not that I'm bragging... well, I kinda am, the point is... It won't feel like this all the time... It will get better, you'll see :)
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Professional Writer
This was old, but thanks.
:iconpure-in-heart:
pure-in-heart Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student Filmographer
I time-traveled in the wrong direction
Perhaps.
:iconsphinx-chan:
Sphinx-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength. Hang in there, and the birds will sing again <3
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Professional Writer
Ouch. My neck. That was my neck, son.
Sphinx-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
FFFFFFFFF- *goes to massage neck* (~-3-)~
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Writer
Some spiritual shit.
Sphinx-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yush, of course B|
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Writer
No.
Sphinx-Chan Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yush.
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Writer
:c Rude.
(1 Reply)
:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012   Digital Artist
Obvious troll is obvious. Do us a favor... =)
:iconsummitstars:
summitstars Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Oh dear, I am glad I came across this post because I want nothing more than to help you and make sure you are safe. I can certainly relate to you, I have been struggling with manic depression since I was a young kid, so I know that feeling of just wanting to give up - like your mind and body is some sort of cage. I also know that feeling of therapists (and psychiatrists, on my part) just shooting you down - kinda makes me wonder why the hell they do that for a living, eh?
You are more than welcome to send a note if you would like to talk more in-depth, I do not mind at all. Your life, as well as everyone else's, is important and I want to make sure you know that. There is a great chat that I use at crisischat.org, definitely check that out. Those volunteers are really good at what they do and they are there to help you. If you do not mind talking to someone on a phone, call a hotline. Those people are there to help you, not judge you or get you into trouble.
I like you. A lot. <333 Your helpful. Extremely ...
:iconsummitstars:
summitstars Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
aw thanks :3 <3 i was hoping i would be helpful in some way
(: You are! Oh, and your welcome!!
:iconphlip627:
Phlip627 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Even your therapist shot you down? Sorry I have to mention this to you kid, but so few care in the first place. As long as you schedule appointments with them and they prescribe you medication and make money off of you, they're happy.

Here's a fact of life, trust can be only given with a grain of salt. Reason being is that other people don't want to be in your shoes or be burdened with your problems when the chips are down. Not to mention everyone is flawed, if I had a nickel for every time I wanted to kick a friend in the face for being shady, I think I would retire.

I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but take it from a guy who lost a lot because he didn't know how to handle a good portion of his problems. This is not something worth killing yourself over, in the end you will be stronger and problems like these won't hurt as much anymore.
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Writer
Woah ... Thanks for sharing. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things are better for you. I appreciate this reply. I don't know if you realize that it helps a lot. Thank you(:
:iconphlip627:
Phlip627 Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
You're welcome (sorry for the late reply).

Things are better now. Even under the hardest situations I still keep my head.

Stay strong, things will get better for ya, especially if you want them to.
freespyrodragon Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Professional Writer
(:
:iconchibifangirl01:
Chibifangirl01 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
There are a lot of people who commit suicide for no good reason and stress is one of them. This is deviantart not therapy. I recommend talking to psychologist.
I like oval keyboards.
:iconsweetsketcher:
SweetSketcher Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Don't commit suicide. Keep in mind that when you do, you're done. You're gone forever, and you can't come back. It may all seem bad now, but one day, it will be bright. Remember. “Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”
:iconkazali:
Kazali Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like that saying. :meow:
SweetSketcher Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
I think it's true. c: There may sometimes be a bit of rain, but sometimes soon, a rainbow will appear.
Thanks(: <3
SweetSketcher Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
No problem! c: Just remember that there are so many wonderful things in the world!
<3
SweetSketcher Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Sometimes when I'm depressed, I listen to "The Smile Song" from MLP:FiM. XD
Ugh!! :c When I was in Pride they played that. I was all like What the fuck? Is this from my little pony?!!?!? and there all like yes ...
Add a Comment: