Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Im having troubles with money and family

:iconkromcompany:
KromCompany Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My mother and father split up because my mother had an affair. she does nothing but screw with us (my bro, father and i) Its miserable, im only 15 and I have known my parents as being happy as long as i remember. Then it comes down to being that i moved and now i live in an apartment. We cant have anything around my apartment because we just don't have the money. the only luxury we have is internet. Im trying to get a 3ds XL because my 3ds's R button is screwed up. Its hard getting a job at my age, and my mom wont let me get a job because I'll be "helping my brother and father when they should be taking care of it". its just because it's not benefiting the narcissist.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondorkface4:
dorkface4 Nov 7, 2012
Go and do odd jobs for your neighbours. Earn your own money to buy your own 3ds and maybe take better care of it so it doesn't break.
KromCompany Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It wasnt my fault it broke. I was just playing one day and then in the middle of gameplay the R button was all like "Hurpdurp, Not happening brother" and it just became a peice of clicky plastic. I treat the thing like it's made of glass. I've never dropped it, I've never damaged it. Odd jobs for neighbors on the other had isnt really a bad idea, but people in my neighborhood would probably tell me to go away, just because they could do it for free.
:iconresident-bishounen:
Resident-Bishounen Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sure, they could do it for free themselves, but do they want to? Maybe saving themselves the trouble of raking leaves/shovelling snow/etc is worth the however many bucks you charge them.
thats a good idea. I'm gonna take that into thought for when or if it snows
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Nov 7, 2012  Student Interface Designer
Your family doesn't have the money to buy you a fancy new toy. That's life, and you need to get used to it because it's a shame that you're sitting here whining about an electronic when your parents are worrying about what to feed you.

The sense of entitlement these days...:| Appreciate what you have. You have the internet for Christ's sake.
wow im sorry that you dont see it from my view. I do appreciate what i have, but when i dont have stuff that works, then it gets on my case. I already said it once but it helps me cope with all of the bull my mom gives me arguing with me about things that arent my deal. it helps me escape the stress when art isnt just enough.
While I understand that you need hobbies to help you escape from stress (everyone does), it just sounds pretty immature to come online and instead of venting about your stress in the family and asking for ways to help, you're complaining about an electronic and claiming that its "not benefiting the narcissist", whatever the hell you mean by that.
then read a dictionary, read all the posts of mine and you will get it. why are you being a pain?
:iconfacepalmplz: Mm I think you need to look up with narcissism means because I fail to see how it applies in this argument--you didn't really explain your situation and ask for help other than "waa my 3DS broke". Why am I being a pain? Because I'm sick of kids acting like self-entitled brats.
are you a troll? if you read the first post you'll get it. my mom argues with everyone in my apartment because she cheated on my dad and cannot accept it. She says my dad is wrong, but he didn't do a thing. She hurts people and if anyone says anything, she talks about "I've gotta do something for my self" or "Welcome to my world". She turns it around to be that she is the innocent one and if anyone doesn't say she is innocent in the family situation she created, then your a bad person in her eyes. I am happy what my dad and brother are doing, but my anger problems are getting more intense. People found out about my parents splitting and don't talk to me anymore.(I don't know who is saying what but it spreads like wildfire). I also accepted the church into my life, but the people who I have had great friendships with look at me like I'm some kind of disease, because they are "Atheist" or something just because religions sound dumb to them, even though there whole families are Christian or Church goers.I cant trust people because if you set an iPod on a desk, and idiot will snatch it up like it's some kind of ever magical device. I don't know what to do in life because people are kicking me in the teeth. The issue with my 3ds sounds very stupid to you, but it stems to times of how it helped me through the times of this year when my mom would come home in a pissed off mood from the man she had an affair with's house and just start yelling at people. She attacked me twice, me having an anxiety attack she just kept yelling and poking when I was in the fetal position on my back(which is not cool, it looks like she's got a deadly weapon in tunnel vision)When my mom would fight with my dad (which this is mostly happening in the house I moved out of 3 months ago, but these events had happened in the beginning of the year and throughout the summer)I'd play videogames to tune the world out, no worries just me and the game. I used to play consoles but my brother uses the same room as me now and its just hard to get in some time to get away and relax. I'm to the point that I am just really pissed off because of people's actions.
Add a Comment: