Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

It's me again, still lonely

:iconhailo95100:
Hailo95100 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
So now that guard is over (as of this Saturday) I've come to realize that I have no friends from this year's season. The few friends I have I never really talk to, and my best friend, Kaley, is mad at me or something. I tend to get really upset about trivial things and we just end up not talking to each other for hours on end. I'm in a situation where my friends have abandoned me, I can't go to my family because all they do is ridicule and harass me, and I'm trying to make friends, but people just...irritate me. I'm trying to work on that, but I'm a very...indifferent person to the point where I believe I have schizoid (especially after reading up on it). I'm not here with a sob story to ask for friends, I'm wondering how to deal with it because it seems a lot of people also have the same problem.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwaiting-for-wings:
waiting-for-wings Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
im not the first person to say it but: self diagnoses is a really bad idea. don't do it. don't rely wholly on it, because it may be wrong and it may make things worse if you put that to blame. get professional help, it's the best thing i can say at this stage
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
group therapy? Get to know others who are going through the same crap, it helps.
:icontilldeathdies:
TillDeathDies Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
(: Any bad period of your life is sure to end eventually. You'll be out of your house, out of your school-- fly, little bird, fly! Not that I can do anything to really help you, because after all, for all you know I'm some kind of superintelligent ape who learned how to type. xD But everything ends eventually, Shinz. So... I don't know, just remember it's not permanent. (:
:icontilldeathdies:
TillDeathDies Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
As I always say-- the quickest way to make yourself think you're mentally/physically ill is to read about it on Google.
:icontokyov:
TokyoV Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Agree with hippo that self diagnoses is a really bad idea.

I think you just have to be patient. If a lot of people get on your nerves, there's probably a smaller pool of people out there you would want to be friends with making it harder to find them. Just try and make sure you hold on to the good relationships you do form.
:icondemonflare13:
Demonflare13 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Shinz, email me and talk. You know I'm here to help when you need it.
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Don't self diagnose. Seek professional help.

A professional might have some insight on how to overcome your limitations and improve your social life.
Add a Comment: