Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

shooting around ...

:iconuniverseexplorer:
universeexplorer Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Guyz, i read the thread rules but could not make sure if this question fits here or not, but if it does, i would love some assistance.

I just moved to southern NRW near Bonn. Would anyone like to recommend me some things around here I must visit and shoot?

Anything.

Preferences are although stuff in Gerolstein, Schleiden, Scheuern, Kall, Euchkirschen, Bad Münstereiffel, Bonn, Bad Bodendorf, Königswinter, Remagen, Bad ahrweiler, or anything around those places....

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnarkya:
Narkya Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Just take a bike or something and get moving. The wineyards are nice, you just need to develop the eye.
:iconuniverseexplorer:
universeexplorer Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
hm, i have a kodak z980 .. under shoot, i understand everything i can do with it, which does not risk a damage to the kamera, and does not require the video mode to be switched on :)
:icontoshiro12:
toshiro12 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
what exactly do you mean by "shoot"? (This information is required for me to answer your question and was not meant in any way at all to be mean)
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012   Digital Artist
I think he means by "shoot around" that he wants to put on a bane mask and visit a local movie theater :D
:icontoshiro12:
toshiro12 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! oops
Add a Comment: