How can I help my best friend?

So my best friend has been a bit upset. One of her other friends(just one of her guy friends) had said something that really hurt her. She was at the dance(which I had to miss -3-) and at the end she was having fun with him and another one of her friends. I feel sorry that she liked him and he told her that he didn't want to see her anymore. I want to help her from this, cause I've been there, and I'm not quite sure how to help her, and we only get to say hi to eachother in the hallways, so here and youtube are the only places we can talk at the moment. I'm worried that she won't want me to help, and I don't wanna grow further from her if I help. I need some help on how to figure out the best way to help her,cause she's a great friend and I don't want to see her in any kind of pain. Any help?
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I lost the plot. Who was the vampire again?
There is no vampire -__-
Are you sure? It sounded a lot like Twilight or something.
:( Now I am confused.
Just approach her in a message and politely mention that you know that she's going through a hard time and you're available if she needs someone to listen to her.

Then let her come to you. Don't force anything on her.
Okay, thank you so much
Pick a good moment to let her know you're there for her if she feels the need to talk about it, then drop the subject. If she comes to you for advise you can try to help. Other than that you can't really do anything.
okay, thanks for the help