Racist accusations

Remember how I asked for a way to deal with people emotions speaking English? Well, I followed the advice given to me by Euride, but unfortunately, people are now accusing me of being racist. I block them, but what if it spreads? Also, those that are blocked may try t hack into my account and unblock themselves. What should I do?
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
write down names and start reporting look i don't know you but from what i've read ya don't seem to be racist most of the time when someone calls someone else a racist is because of their small minded view of the world and personal theories don't know, understand, or have experience racism. I'm black i've seen it and experience it quite a few times in my life and you don't seem to be one. strat reporting the harassment to the site admin they should be able to hell
But right now, I'm blocked from sending messages to the help desk, it will be for 2 weeks.
your gonna have to tough it out until you get admin help did you try to change your username so they can't track you down?
Can't do that: I don't have premium membership and I'm not sure my parents would be willing to buy it for me, because I tried to explain it to my dad, but he didn't understand.
well all you can do for now is wait for admin help ignore the stupidity don't reply to any idiotic message change yours pass once every week to deter hacking attempts eventually the fools will get bored and move on just do as you normally would
So far, nobody seemed to hack my account.
Then your keep you head up and this will blow over
View all replies
Who the fuck is Euride? That sounds like a chemical.
People aren't talking to you in foreign languages because they don't know you don't speak them. Nor do they say you were born in 2007 because they assume you're 5. They do it because your buttons are ridiculously easy to push.

Look around on this forum: how many people who haven't specified they only speak English, are being talked to in other languages? And how many people who only speak English remind other people of that? In both cases, the number is exactly zero (or, one, if I count you).

Your entire journal history is a timeline of you freaking out over little annoyances and people repeating them - on purpose - simply because they know they annoy you.

You wanna get rid of these people, here's a start: Remove your signature. Remove your devID. Remove your entire journal history. From that point on, whenever someone criticizes you: thank them for their time. Whenever someone trolls you (by talking in a foreign language for instance), ignore them. And next time you want to make a journal about how much people piss you off when they say "this discussion is over" because it only is WHEN I SAY SO: don't. Talk about how much you like Thomas and ducks or something. Something that's positive, instead of negative.
You mean delete my who. Entire account? I can't do that. However, I WILL take the other advice you said.
No, I was talking about your journal history, not your entire account.
Oh, well, I just did.
Good :)

Don't forget those other pointers though. Else this whole cycle might repeat itself.
He already forgot. Check his latest journal for his flop up
I figured as much when he said he followed my advice but his devID and signature were still up.

I guess some people are just hard learners :/
View all replies
If it bothers you that much, just ignore the comments not in English.
Easier said than done.
Delete the messages in your inbox. It's not that difficult.
Actually, I didn't get any.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
คุณแม่ของคุณเป็นมั่นเหมาะไม่ทึกทักเธอนั่งอยู่บนสีดำวังของฉันเด็กทั้งคืน