Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

Racist accusations

:iconnorthwester1:
NorthWester1 Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
Remember how I asked for a way to deal with people emotions speaking English? Well, I followed the advice given to me by Euride, but unfortunately, people are now accusing me of being racist. I block them, but what if it spreads? Also, those that are blocked may try t hack into my account and unblock themselves. What should I do?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsoulmankicks:
soulmankicks Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
write down names and start reporting look i don't know you but from what i've read ya don't seem to be racist most of the time when someone calls someone else a racist is because of their small minded view of the world and personal theories don't know, understand, or have experience racism. I'm black i've seen it and experience it quite a few times in my life and you don't seem to be one. strat reporting the harassment to the site admin they should be able to hell
NorthWester1 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
But right now, I'm blocked from sending messages to the help desk, it will be for 2 weeks.
your gonna have to tough it out until you get admin help did you try to change your username so they can't track you down?
Can't do that: I don't have premium membership and I'm not sure my parents would be willing to buy it for me, because I tried to explain it to my dad, but he didn't understand.
well all you can do for now is wait for admin help ignore the stupidity don't reply to any idiotic message change yours pass once every week to deter hacking attempts eventually the fools will get bored and move on just do as you normally would
So far, nobody seemed to hack my account.
Then your keep you head up and this will blow over
Alright, I will.
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Who the fuck is Euride? That sounds like a chemical.
NorthWester1 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Look here: [link]
Add a Comment: