Closed to new replies
November 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Artist in need of help

:iconcyberfox:
CyberFox Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012   Artist
My brother (:iconmalamiteltd:) is currently hunting for pokemon plushies as of recent and he's having problems finding decent plushies of 2 pokemon (Arcanine and Charizard) of which he's dubbing a lost cause

You see since our family's mishaps with eBay involving items that turn out to be faulty bootlegged goods from Hong Kong many years ago, My family has a strict quality standard in terms of picking out the best of the best on the service

I was hoping you fellas would help me, since my brother is on white flag mode seeing the web is often saturated with the bootleg noseless Arcanine plush

If you find any great leads involving quality plushies of either Charizard and/or Arcanine send them to my brother but please don't tell him i sent ya ;3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012   Digital Artist
Would you say that he's trying to...catch em all? :iconimhappyplz:
:iconkev19180:
kev19180 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Student Digital Artist
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:iconns-games:
NS-Games Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Huh, you'd think he would have posted something himself about this if it was something he really needed help with.

With that said, no, couldn't really help with that. The plushies you're looking for, if they even exist, had to have been made sometime back between probably 1998 and 2005 I would guess. But I'll keep my eye out. You never know what will turn up.
:iconnekonatsume:
NekoNatsume Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Student General Artist
I saw charizard being sold on the disney store ( years ago, when i was small ), sadly i never got him, so i wouldnt be able to sell it to you. I got a giant charmander instead, he was the last one on the store. Ebay is always tricky, a friend got 500 bucks stolen when she was trying to buy a PSP, amazon got some cute plushes tought .3.
:iconpuripie:
PuriPie Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist
Good luck with Arcanine, even the official plush in the pokecenter in Japan looked like crap (same reason I never got bulbasaur).
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I bought a DVD off Ebay once that was a Hong Kong bootleg and I was pissed.

Has he tried sites that specialize in auctioning collectables? I know there are ones for comic books and baseball cards. There's probably one for Anime memorabilia.
:iconspookyink:
SpookyInk Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012   Traditional Artist
I make plushies and have made a 3" Kadabra.
Your best bet is to search on here for plushie artist and ask for a custom made one. :nod:
Add a Comment: