In betwixt and between

I feel like all my middles are cold(more like fresh and exposed) and wet.
What do I mean by middles? like every part of my body that is betwixt and between...think about it, dwell on it for a minute and I think you might understand....I mean blatantly if feels like loneliness and horniness...but abstractly. Not just my penis(which happens to be THE inbetwixt and between) but every middle... the arches of my feet, my fore arms my palms my heart my tongue, its all screaming for some sort of.... I dunno. I am just tingly and exposed feeling. To be even more blatant I have nothing to do and no one to be with...which is a GROSS overstatement but it is kinda like that....I mean I really feel like a deviant right now...but why should such a natural feeling feel so unnatural?

I want to go streaking or skinny dipping...and not by myself either....I feel like an exhibitionist in the closet.

Also I want someone to celebrate the summer solstice with...and even given the period of time that I have until that happens I probably wont find anyone.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Volunteer to be a nude model at some art class.
Nothing wrong with wanting to get a bit wild. If you want to go do crazy things the bar is a actually a good place to start. You can find random people who want to do stupid things, and go on adventures. Now, if you aren't the drinking type (and if you aren't, I don't blame you.) that gets a bit more tricky.

Here is an idea, for your exhibitionist side. Be a nude model. No jokes, it's a strange thrill.

As for a close connection? Those are found through exposure and time. Go to places that suit your hobbies and interact with the people you see there from a day to day basis.
:iconyesindeedplz: Thanks for the insight, I should be a nude model though. maybe I could get free art classes.
Then you can meet people, two birds with one stone.
So, go find yourself a date?
Where? The only places to meet people in my current location are bars and churches....and you can rub shoulders with those types if you want. you'll probably see the same people you saw at the bar on Saturday night at church in the morning exchanging one addiction for another.

I see a lot of pretty girls at the grocery store...but, who wants to have to deal with that and figure out if you got everything you need and what you want and other GROCERY related things. I mean I don't want to be some wierdo going to the grocery store to pick up girls...I just can not help but notice, that's where there at.
Well I've never been able to understand why people to choose to live or raise their children outside of metropolitan areas so blame either yourself or your parents for that one, depending on whom is responsible for you living where you're living. It's amazing how many of the problems in this forum are basically "I live in a horribly desolate place where it's hard to meet people and I have no resources" and yet people still move out to the burbs like it's the greatest place on Earth.

The American dream. :roll: Anyway.

Go to bars then, I guess. Or church if that's your thing. I hear people who are into religion find significant others at church. I don't do religion so I wouldn't know personally. Maybe the fun people hang out in bars, who knows. You won't until you go and meet them.

Or, you know, ask your friends to introduce you to girls.
Actually I think I am going to get wise and move to a major metropolitan area...or travel.
Anyway, I really was just going at this thread half cocked anyway.. Imean sometimes I just have to express something that I'm feeling, even if it makes me sound like whatever it made me sound like....
It will just be a month or so before I get the money to travel like I want to...but that is a lot less time than it could be.
Maybe you meant it for the Complaints forum, then.
maybe, except I have gotten good advice from this thread so I do not regret posting it.
Anyway the complaints forum is probably full of trolls like that first aid kit girl.
I mean she was annoying but you and others have actually been quite helpful.
Are there any organizations you can join? Any volunteer work you can do to meet people?
Yeah that is a good idea...I tried red cross but I never got called back....I think I should just start taking art classes in random places and get a bus pass and not worry about this stuff..but you know...sometimes I just post whatever is on my mind.
I mean...people post worst on deviant art....like vore...ughh. You know unless you like the can of thing, then never mind.
Which drugs have you taken today?
What brand of eau de pretentious bitch did you use today?
A particularly odoriferous concoction.
Yup!

Now get out of this forum that is about real-life help. :|
you mean like the current emotional issues I have that are of an inherently abstract nature that you have the power to ascertain the falsehood of? well since you are so smart tell me how my issues with loneliness and feeling numb from lack of sincere human interaction are not real-life as you so succinctly put it. please skull lady give my a fine example of a real-life problem.
A real-life problem is not the feeling of needing to go streaking :lol:
Way to have selective comprehension.
View all replies