Girls are like fucking buttons but i don't have any

I have a rproblem and I;m wondering inf anyone oelse in HWL haf s had to deal with this shit yet

I have this girls, and she's really nice, she does whatever I want, whe n I ask, amnd whatr I say. I'bve been sweentending her up ij n any way i can; i do what she wants and iI buy her things without her sask ing it's nice. bBut she's still mad at me. I hafve fucking needs that she can't filll fsoo I go to wother women and she hate s that.n What the fuck? I can't do anthyghing about this, ots's not her fault and it's not fmine, I have needs and hsse cant;'t fill them so what's the problem?

I even left my last girl for her. EXCLUSIVELY FOR HER. Also my last girl was a gofd damned fucking PSYHCO byut still. She should appraeciate the shthings I do ofor her. I mean, I;m nice to her, much nicer thatn I am to other girls ,, I buyt her things, I would never let a buguy hurt huer, EVER, and she's incredibly religious and I let her talk about it even though it makes me very uncomfortable.

On top hof that, her friends are always fucking gangong oup on my eand making fuck of me any changce they can get. I've been beatne, given these cheap condoms i was allergic to, and they keep bringing up this inciduden t from a wahile back in a cliub whit this guy that happened when I was hwastesd.

and she's so fuckin gg naggy on top of top, "Jules , stop hitting on other girl," "Gjuels, stop doing dso many drugs," sjules, go take a shower, toyou sticnk, " :jules, stop threaeanting mre with abortiom"

The fucking hell? How can she even get mad at me? She had a fucking fling iwth this guy named Chris and she's still leading him onn I mean waht the fuck. And whatevxer, y. She's gotten paranoid so I'be even been wearing a codnduom for jer and her anlone. It's not like I care abotut the other girls or anything, but she won't even agree to marry me because of my needs.

fucking

meven my mom is warning her away from me I don't weven knwyow why the nosy bitch even cares it 's not like she's getting any grandchildrten from me

I'm not sorry if thyis shit is tyoped badly. I'me right noaow 2enteyw kinds of hfucked up and cant' be arses to spellcheck use. Has aneyone weklse had to deal with htis fuckigns shit before?
Comments249
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is probably more suited to the Complaints forum... it sounds like you want to vent more than you want help.
Please be a troll. :|
How about cutting this in a human language and a lot more concise?
It must take a lot of thinking to type like that.
Why don't you ask her what SHE wants, the full synopsis, for a change? You have way too high expectations for her, you can't order her around. You can buy her gifts without her asking, sure, but that doesn't sound like what she wants at all. She wants to be treated in a certain way and obviously you aren't granting her that. Sounds like you two need to talk things out seriously and straight to the point.
you can get two girls to that one - try agean
Get sober and try again.
Here I am. I've been sober for a while, unfortunately.
I like how your OP is in shitty broken English and your posts aren't. Inconsistent troll is inconsistent...
"I'm not sorry if thyis shit is tyoped badly. I'me right noaow 2enteyw kinds of hfucked up and cant' be arses to spellcheck use."

You're an idiot. You think I'm smashed ALL of the time?
Nonetheless, obvious troll is obvious.
TROLLING IS AN ART. ZOMBIE HERPES
Shaddap.

Go troll elsewhere. CP should kill ya already.
She already threatened to, and for a while it looked like she'd actually do it.
Well, spellcheck or not, troll or not. I take posts seriously by default.

Anyway. I learned something recently. If she's not right for you, go on. Don't chase, don't keep at it, you'll only get it worse. Of course there's always exceptions, but if for any reason whatsoever, a girl irks you in any way, don't go with her into a long-term relationship...because after awhile, I'm betting you'll want to tear her face up.

That's pretty much it. You should listen to your mother, she's in the right as well (in my opinion anyway).
Well, I think she IS right for me; she does what I say, mostly. It's just when she bitches that I want her to shut up. That's the only thing.
Ah, saying what we say, feeling that we complement each other's dialogue, crap like that. I know, I know.

Well, on one side, you can consider yourself flattered, because a lot of people usually don't bitch at others about things that bother them without feeling that there's a bond of trust. But sometimes, people get carried away and aggravate small problems, it's like gunpowder, one spark and it usually all goes up in flames.

On the other hand, it's understandable if you realise that what the other people is bitching about is really not that bad at all and it's really just some sort of gunpowder effect. In that case, perhaps a bit of interrupting and reminding that person that what she's bitching about is really meaningless might work.

You could also just either find yourself an excuse (or white lie) or simply tell that person directly that you don't feel up to listening to it. But I think working with someone to make them realise that they complain about things that aren't worth complaining is better.

Do use tact and diplomacy though. Being blunt or insinuating insult isn't going to lead anywhere, except a fight or perhaps even a break-up if it gets out of control. Everything should be fine if you don't let the other person think that you think bad of them...or something like that. It's usually easy to figure out lol.
You know what? You've helped a lot. Thank you. I am definitely going to try this.
It's appreciated.