Closed to new replies
December 5, 2010
Link

Statistics

Replies: 248

Girls are like fucking buttons but i don't have any

:iconjulesthurgood:
JulesThurgood Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2010
I have a rproblem and I;m wondering inf anyone oelse in HWL haf s had to deal with this shit yet

I have this girls, and she's really nice, she does whatever I want, whe n I ask, amnd whatr I say. I'bve been sweentending her up ij n any way i can; i do what she wants and iI buy her things without her sask ing it's nice. bBut she's still mad at me. I hafve fucking needs that she can't filll fsoo I go to wother women and she hate s that.n What the fuck? I can't do anthyghing about this, ots's not her fault and it's not fmine, I have needs and hsse cant;'t fill them so what's the problem?

I even left my last girl for her. EXCLUSIVELY FOR HER. Also my last girl was a gofd damned fucking PSYHCO byut still. She should appraeciate the shthings I do ofor her. I mean, I;m nice to her, much nicer thatn I am to other girls ,, I buyt her things, I would never let a buguy hurt huer, EVER, and she's incredibly religious and I let her talk about it even though it makes me very uncomfortable.

On top hof that, her friends are always fucking gangong oup on my eand making fuck of me any changce they can get. I've been beatne, given these cheap condoms i was allergic to, and they keep bringing up this inciduden t from a wahile back in a cliub whit this guy that happened when I was hwastesd.

and she's so fuckin gg naggy on top of top, "Jules , stop hitting on other girl," "Gjuels, stop doing dso many drugs," sjules, go take a shower, toyou sticnk, " :jules, stop threaeanting mre with abortiom"

The fucking hell? How can she even get mad at me? She had a fucking fling iwth this guy named Chris and she's still leading him onn I mean waht the fuck. And whatevxer, y. She's gotten paranoid so I'be even been wearing a codnduom for jer and her anlone. It's not like I care abotut the other girls or anything, but she won't even agree to marry me because of my needs.

fucking

meven my mom is warning her away from me I don't weven knwyow why the nosy bitch even cares it 's not like she's getting any grandchildrten from me

I'm not sorry if thyis shit is tyoped badly. I'me right noaow 2enteyw kinds of hfucked up and cant' be arses to spellcheck use. Has aneyone weklse had to deal with htis fuckigns shit before?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconeminery:
eminery Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2010  Student Traditional Artist
This is probably more suited to the Complaints forum... it sounds like you want to vent more than you want help.
:iconsayuri1314:
Sayuri1314 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2010  Student Digital Artist
Please be a troll. :|
:iconivlatty:
ivlatty Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2010
top marks.
:iconazureastra7:
azureastra7 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2010
How about cutting this in a human language and a lot more concise?
:icondark-flame99966:
dark-flame99966 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2010
It must take a lot of thinking to type like that.
:icongizmoenut:
Gizmoenut Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2010  Student General Artist
Why don't you ask her what SHE wants, the full synopsis, for a change? You have way too high expectations for her, you can't order her around. You can buy her gifts without her asking, sure, but that doesn't sound like what she wants at all. She wants to be treated in a certain way and obviously you aren't granting her that. Sounds like you two need to talk things out seriously and straight to the point.
:iconwhatsthisrubbish:
whatsthisrubbish Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2010
you can get two girls to that one - try agean
:iconscythelust:
ScytheLust Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
Get sober and try again.
:iconjulesthurgood:
JulesThurgood Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2010
Here I am. I've been sober for a while, unfortunately.
:iconilovebigcats:
ILoveBigCats Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2010  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I like how your OP is in shitty broken English and your posts aren't. Inconsistent troll is inconsistent...
Add a Comment: