I keep ijurying myself

NO matter what I do. Ok a couple months ago i quit my karate because i accidently stretched too much and hurty my legs.That is not good but that is not the problem,the problem is i figured when i quit i would stop hurting myself. But now these random injuries like my nee injury keep popping up when I never got them and I nearly got killed yesterday because i got a knee injury while crossing a crosswalk and much like when you stretch and get a leg cramp,I got a nee cramp except i could not bend my knee at all.therefore I could not walk!!! anyway i have 2 random nee injurys,2 ankle injuries I got accidently,a back injury (could be my scolosis)and a neck injury,2 groin pulls and 2 wrists injuries.So I HAVE TEN INJURIES. Something is seriously wrong with this picture. . . I am suprised I can even walk let alone stand because of all those injuries. And now I am taking Strength training for my groin pulls but they may make those feel better but they do not make my nees feel good. Is there anything I can do to end this pain I am feeling and stop myself from hurting myself anymore? please anyone?
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yea...are you getting all the nutrients and minerals your body needs?
I was going to say you might have a flexibility problem. Or maybe some kind of arthritis since it's your joints that are hurting?

For reals, go see a doctor!
mabye,or it could be my scoliosis wich is what my ma keeps saying.but its frusterating when i get hurt like last night doing what i always do.(i move around to get comfterable before i go to sleep) because thats never happened before.
It's possible. Is your scoliosis that bad? You'll need corrective surgery if that's so. I have very minor scoliosis and it only makes certain stretching positions feel awkward...but it's not enough to hurt me like that.
i know that i need surgery.:(
But you can't get it?
I can we just have to speak to the doctor about when,my mom was thinking sometime after cristmas but idk
Ah ok. I think you'll be a lot better afterwards! :hug:
Relax and don't stress your body
ALSO

eat bananas

those cramps are often caused by potassium deficiency, and bananas are loaded with potassium.
jeez, i'm sorry.

take an aspirin daily to increase bloodflow and decrease swelling and inflammation, do as much light walking and exercise as your legs will allow without pain, a few miles a day maybe, and do stretches and calisthenics to work out stiffness and soreness.

don't stretch out cold muscles, they tear.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
It's our body telling you something isn't right.
I understand you.
just so you know you're not the only one!!
Soon it'll just stop hurting :)

I once ran through a window, I trip up the stairs and I banged my head on the BOTTOM shelf of shelves...

Good luck, I would call it clumsyness more than anything.
clumsly ness that is killing me.seriously. . . amnd what about the random injury i got coming from the doctors,i hurt my ankle without twisting,falling,tripping or doing anything to it. but the thing is the doctor checked up on everything and felt my limbs and muscles to see were i had pain.(it was a back doctor for my back problems)and he felt around my ankle. im not blaming him but i dont really understand how i can randomly hurt myself and that was the only thing i could think of.
All I can think of is that you have weak joints, like your ankle and knee-so one wrong step or movement can make it hurt.
I don't think it can be helped.:(
All i think you can do is be careful of how you step.

So I guess we are a different kind of injured people..:)
yah and my mom forced me to go to karate last night and said i couldent watch and that it was 2 long since i been back and threatened me with consiquences if i dint.so i went and injured myself.if i dint go i would of lost karate forever according to her! now i am so upset and mad
wooow..
well, sorry :(
I don't blame you for being upset and mad!!
and now i randomly woke up with sore knees,my knees really hurt one day,i woke up and they did,but my mom thinks im sore,well i dont randomly wake up with sore nees,and if they were sore how come i cant put pressure on them bc they really hurt?
Yep, I know that kinda feeling.

You could have hit a nerve, those pains last for quite a while and you can't explain them any other way...

it's all very blahhh. :(
View all replies
:bulletorange: First, be sure your body is getting good nutrition (vitamins & minerals) and adequate rest (both sleep & relaxation).
:bulletorange: Second, perhaps switch to training which wouldn't involve such strain and impact. Swimming would be ideal, or just minimizing weight until you're fully healed. In any case take it slow.
:bulletorange: Your recent record of injuries could point to an underlying medical condition that is making your joints more susceptible to damage. Though, I suppose lately you're seeing your doctor often enough that they would pick up on such.

Take care of yourself.
Perhaps a gym to strengthen your body is a good approach. Your body sounds piss weak.

Perhaps there is something more serious behind the knee injury if it hasn't gone away. Might be a good idea to see a doctor about that one.
it has not gone away and the funny thing is it hurt before i hurt it. Meaning i was having some knee pain for no apparent reason and then i went to maine and accidently tripped on a root and that nee landed on a rock. normally i would say that did it but i felt pain before that happened so what was with that pain?
I don't know the answer to that, mate. :hug: Your best bet is a doctor - that doesn't sound good.