Closed to new replies
July 14, 2009
Link

Statistics

Replies: 49

Ephebophilia

:iconlordpacific:
LordPacific Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
First and foremost let me start saying that these forums here at deviantart are something to be praised, every member here deserves a Nobel prize for humanity.

In my short life I've learned that in knowledge you have great power, and here you guys are willing to share that at no cost.

I was once told that advices are the only thing that's free, and advices are what we need in order to make the right decision during tough times. With a little help we can look at things more clearly, with different points of view one can better understand the case at hand.

That out of the way...

Ephebophilia: Ephebophilia is a word indicating sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents, ages 13 to 17.

I'm 19, live in the Dominican Republic, by myself, I finished high school. I got a good job, a goal and am currently working for it.

So I thought I had everything covered. (Yeah, Right.)

I'm looking for a girlfriend with a possible marriage relationship. A good one, not a saint, someone who isn't "messing" around too much. Someone smart, so I can actually talk about something worthwhile with her. That has her own goals and a plan, or a goal with a plan under construction, or at least the interest to find her goals in life. (I don't think that's much to ask... Is it?)

Have been looking for quite some time now with no luck, I had a cop lady aged 24, some girl 16 when I was 17. Also a co-worker aged 18, like me at the time.

and most Recently a 28 year old woman with two kids.

Those were the only handful that passed my entry exams but ended up flunking. Most Recently a 28 year old woman with two kids appeared to be a candidate but she wants me to take care of her kids too. (Hehehehe... Nope...)

Now I've met this 13 year old, who's 13th birthday is today, to make things worse. Lives next door with her mom, her younger sister, her older brother, her older step-sister, her older step-sister's little step sister and her step father. (Ain't that messed up, huh?)

This is how it went down.

Once upon a time, I went to take a haircut and passed by her house, (She still hadn't moved next to me.) and there she was moping the floor. We made eye contact and I saw the look of someone who thinks a lot, someone who plans things before they do it, inteligence...

She's hot too, Caucasian, 5'3, blond, brown eyes, small breast (the way I like it) but enough curves and an ass that made me think she was exactly 15.

My conclusion was the following:

15 years = Don't do it
15yrs + That Eye Contact Deal = Do it
15yrs + TECD - Lives Kinda Far = Nevermind

I forgot all about her on my way back.

Then she moves next to me.

15 + TECD + Lives Next Door = Ohh sh!t

Then I found out she was 12, which led me to assume that maybe her eyes were just pretty, 12 year old girls cant be that smart.

So I dropped it.

I try to be good to my neighbors, so that's what I did, met the family. People say I'm charismatic and I think they think that too cause I'm pretty well acquainted to EVERYONE.

In the process of getting to get to know my "pending case with the law," I found that she actually is really bright for a 12 year old girl, she's working on defining her life goals and has some short term goals and is working to materialize them.

But what really caught me was her personality, yeah...

When I realized I was liking her in THAT way, I tried to get it outta my head.

She's just a girl, there's someone else out there in the world for me, she shouldn't be thinking about boyfriends yet.

Now there a few guys in the hood that ain't respecting that, some are punks, but she's even attracted the attention of some notorious crooks and drug dealers. The guys is the real competition, they got the skills, the resources and are ACTIVELY spitting their game at her. She will eventually fall.

I don't know these guys intentions, but I know mines. I will do her, but only if things lead that way, and as mentioned at the start of this entry: I'm looking for a girlfriend with a possible marriage relationship.

Now that I'm almost finishing I realized, I'm gonna do it! Why did I post this in the first place?

Fuck it...

Devious Comments

:iconopalmist:
OpalMist Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
:lock: Thread locked.

Please keep your hands, feet, and other assorted appendages inside the car at all times.

Closed for legal reasons.
:iconrosaryofsighsx:
RosaryOfSighsx Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
I call troll.
:iconnummybear:
NummyBear Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
You claim you are attracted to women with small breasts age 13 to 17 yet your favourites are mostly of older women with huge tits, I call troll.
:iconsmf-forest:
smf-forest Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Yeah, I noticed that too. On the other hand, he doesn't have any original content on his page worth trolling for.
:iconinsideshescrying:
InsideShesCrying Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
"But what really caught me was her personality".
Surely her personality could NOT have drawn that much attention if you're not even considering what SHE wants? A thirteen year old girl is not thinking about marraige, or sex, which seems to be much higher on your agenda.
She's thinking about her future, her career, what she wants to do with it, not throwing her life away on some older guy who could get her pregnant and then most likely fuck off. Heck, she's probably just thinking about when her next assignment for school is due.
Although what you want may be fantastical to her too, IT IS MERELY FANTASY.
That is, young girls tend to have ideas about sex, what they think it would be like WHEN THEY ARE OLDER, but in the now, they're fucking terrified of it.
It's even possible this KID doesn't even know what sex is or means, however unlikely that may seem, but it does happen.

Stay the fuck away from her, for both of your sakes. No matter what you may think you're doing for her, or whatever good intentions you may be pretending to have, you will NOT help her in any way.
If she's thinking about boys at all, that's what they will be, BOYS, he rown age. You need to be doing the same, before someone actually does let the police on to you, sicko
:iconsolestial:
SolestiaL Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
When you say the guys sound like competition and you noticed her body first, it just sounds like you're not in love and that you're just seeing her as a fun challenge to get in bed with:hmm:, if you loved her you wouldn't be planning to get in bed with her. A lot of pedoes try to convince themselves that its love, and that if they're in a relationship its okay to do but its not.
:iconcongestedmind:
CongestedMind Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Your 19, she's 13. Afraid the "bad guys" will try everything to get her into bed? Then report it to the police or something. Don't use it as an excuse to be a hero and get down with her cause that's sick AND low. Come on, don't tell me you actually BELIEVE your gonna wait till she's 16-17? Better think this over dude.
:icontheshroudedone91:
TheShroudedOne91 Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
You're talking about this poor little girl like she's a piece of meat. You prick and a fucking half. This thread has got to be a joke. 'I will do her, but only if things lead that way...'... are you on drugs?

She's most likely completely oblivious to the fact that she's caught your eye. She's a child. I don't give a shit what psychological disorder you think you have - there is absolutely no excuse for wanting to take advantage of someone so much younger than you. She might be 'bright' for her age, but she's still going to lack the relative maturity necessary to cope with a relationship, much less a relationship with someone seven years older than her. She cannot objectively make a decision as to how far she's willing to go sexually, because with youth comes naivety - I see a perfect example when I read your post.

In any case, you want a marriage. Not going to happen with a 12-year-old. Her parents will freak. The police will be up your ass with a microscope. GET HELP.
:iconmisterisk:
MisterISK Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
eww
:iconrurouniinugirl:
RurouniInuGirl Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
She may be bright for her age, but she's NOOOOO where near mentally mature enough for a serious relationship (which is what you want).

You need to wait until she's older, at the very least. You can be friends, then maybe she will grow to love you. However, remember, she's still young, she may not want you, and she still has a ton of life left. There's no need for her to settle down at 14 or 15.
Add a Comment: