Closed to new replies
July 14, 2009
Link

Statistics

Replies: 49

Ephebophilia

:iconlordpacific:
LordPacific Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
First and foremost let me start saying that these forums here at deviantart are something to be praised, every member here deserves a Nobel prize for humanity.

In my short life I've learned that in knowledge you have great power, and here you guys are willing to share that at no cost.

I was once told that advices are the only thing that's free, and advices are what we need in order to make the right decision during tough times. With a little help we can look at things more clearly, with different points of view one can better understand the case at hand.

That out of the way...

Ephebophilia: Ephebophilia is a word indicating sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents, ages 13 to 17.

I'm 19, live in the Dominican Republic, by myself, I finished high school. I got a good job, a goal and am currently working for it.

So I thought I had everything covered. (Yeah, Right.)

I'm looking for a girlfriend with a possible marriage relationship. A good one, not a saint, someone who isn't "messing" around too much. Someone smart, so I can actually talk about something worthwhile with her. That has her own goals and a plan, or a goal with a plan under construction, or at least the interest to find her goals in life. (I don't think that's much to ask... Is it?)

Have been looking for quite some time now with no luck, I had a cop lady aged 24, some girl 16 when I was 17. Also a co-worker aged 18, like me at the time.

and most Recently a 28 year old woman with two kids.

Those were the only handful that passed my entry exams but ended up flunking. Most Recently a 28 year old woman with two kids appeared to be a candidate but she wants me to take care of her kids too. (Hehehehe... Nope...)

Now I've met this 13 year old, who's 13th birthday is today, to make things worse. Lives next door with her mom, her younger sister, her older brother, her older step-sister, her older step-sister's little step sister and her step father. (Ain't that messed up, huh?)

This is how it went down.

Once upon a time, I went to take a haircut and passed by her house, (She still hadn't moved next to me.) and there she was moping the floor. We made eye contact and I saw the look of someone who thinks a lot, someone who plans things before they do it, inteligence...

She's hot too, Caucasian, 5'3, blond, brown eyes, small breast (the way I like it) but enough curves and an ass that made me think she was exactly 15.

My conclusion was the following:

15 years = Don't do it
15yrs + That Eye Contact Deal = Do it
15yrs + TECD - Lives Kinda Far = Nevermind

I forgot all about her on my way back.

Then she moves next to me.

15 + TECD + Lives Next Door = Ohh sh!t

Then I found out she was 12, which led me to assume that maybe her eyes were just pretty, 12 year old girls cant be that smart.

So I dropped it.

I try to be good to my neighbors, so that's what I did, met the family. People say I'm charismatic and I think they think that too cause I'm pretty well acquainted to EVERYONE.

In the process of getting to get to know my "pending case with the law," I found that she actually is really bright for a 12 year old girl, she's working on defining her life goals and has some short term goals and is working to materialize them.

But what really caught me was her personality, yeah...

When I realized I was liking her in THAT way, I tried to get it outta my head.

She's just a girl, there's someone else out there in the world for me, she shouldn't be thinking about boyfriends yet.

Now there a few guys in the hood that ain't respecting that, some are punks, but she's even attracted the attention of some notorious crooks and drug dealers. The guys is the real competition, they got the skills, the resources and are ACTIVELY spitting their game at her. She will eventually fall.

I don't know these guys intentions, but I know mines. I will do her, but only if things lead that way, and as mentioned at the start of this entry: I'm looking for a girlfriend with a possible marriage relationship.

Now that I'm almost finishing I realized, I'm gonna do it! Why did I post this in the first place?

Fuck it...

Devious Comments

:iconopalmist:
OpalMist Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
:lock: Thread locked.

Please keep your hands, feet, and other assorted appendages inside the car at all times.

Closed for legal reasons.
:iconrosary0fsighs:
Rosary0fSighs Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
I call troll.
:iconnummybear:
NummyBear Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
You claim you are attracted to women with small breasts age 13 to 17 yet your favourites are mostly of older women with huge tits, I call troll.
:iconsmf-forest:
smf-forest Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Yeah, I noticed that too. On the other hand, he doesn't have any original content on his page worth trolling for.
:iconinsideshescrying:
InsideShesCrying Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
"But what really caught me was her personality".
Surely her personality could NOT have drawn that much attention if you're not even considering what SHE wants? A thirteen year old girl is not thinking about marraige, or sex, which seems to be much higher on your agenda.
She's thinking about her future, her career, what she wants to do with it, not throwing her life away on some older guy who could get her pregnant and then most likely fuck off. Heck, she's probably just thinking about when her next assignment for school is due.
Although what you want may be fantastical to her too, IT IS MERELY FANTASY.
That is, young girls tend to have ideas about sex, what they think it would be like WHEN THEY ARE OLDER, but in the now, they're fucking terrified of it.
It's even possible this KID doesn't even know what sex is or means, however unlikely that may seem, but it does happen.

Stay the fuck away from her, for both of your sakes. No matter what you may think you're doing for her, or whatever good intentions you may be pretending to have, you will NOT help her in any way.
If she's thinking about boys at all, that's what they will be, BOYS, he rown age. You need to be doing the same, before someone actually does let the police on to you, sicko
:iconsolestial:
SolestiaL Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
When you say the guys sound like competition and you noticed her body first, it just sounds like you're not in love and that you're just seeing her as a fun challenge to get in bed with:hmm:, if you loved her you wouldn't be planning to get in bed with her. A lot of pedoes try to convince themselves that its love, and that if they're in a relationship its okay to do but its not.
:iconcongestedmind:
CongestedMind Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Your 19, she's 13. Afraid the "bad guys" will try everything to get her into bed? Then report it to the police or something. Don't use it as an excuse to be a hero and get down with her cause that's sick AND low. Come on, don't tell me you actually BELIEVE your gonna wait till she's 16-17? Better think this over dude.
:icontheshroudedone91:
TheShroudedOne91 Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
You're talking about this poor little girl like she's a piece of meat. You prick and a fucking half. This thread has got to be a joke. 'I will do her, but only if things lead that way...'... are you on drugs?

She's most likely completely oblivious to the fact that she's caught your eye. She's a child. I don't give a shit what psychological disorder you think you have - there is absolutely no excuse for wanting to take advantage of someone so much younger than you. She might be 'bright' for her age, but she's still going to lack the relative maturity necessary to cope with a relationship, much less a relationship with someone seven years older than her. She cannot objectively make a decision as to how far she's willing to go sexually, because with youth comes naivety - I see a perfect example when I read your post.

In any case, you want a marriage. Not going to happen with a 12-year-old. Her parents will freak. The police will be up your ass with a microscope. GET HELP.
:iconmisterisk:
MisterISK Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
eww
:iconrurouniinugirl:
RurouniInuGirl Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Hobbyist
She may be bright for her age, but she's NOOOOO where near mentally mature enough for a serious relationship (which is what you want).

You need to wait until she's older, at the very least. You can be friends, then maybe she will grow to love you. However, remember, she's still young, she may not want you, and she still has a ton of life left. There's no need for her to settle down at 14 or 15.
:iconshrodingerscat:
shrodingerscat Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
You are not marriage material yourself, as obviously have no capability of truly caring for someone else.

She. Is. Too. Young.
Even your best possible scenario will HARM her. Even if you two fall in love and stay together forever (which you know won't happen), you will have stolen her childhood.

You are incredibly selfish.
And, you are projecting.

Grow up.
:iconsmf-forest:
smf-forest Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Seconded.

Also, it's rape.
:iconshyrlie-duckii:
shyrlie-duckii Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
um, the best you can be is a guidance to her. I think that is it.. you shouldn't be thinking about anything else like that besides THAT.. relationships/ marriage is totally out of the question. Technically it is ILLEGAL to have any affair/relationship with someone under the age of 18, that is classified as paedophile. So, just keep your distance, and just wait for your proper girl that is your age to come along.
:iconpensandneedles:
PensAndNeedles Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
If only for your own safety, stop it and stay away. She lives next door to you, for gods sake. Word gets around. People will get suspicious of your intentions. Regardless of whether she likes you or not, you're going to end up getting done for pedophilia. Best to keep yourself away from all of that, eh?
:icondaynaemcraig:
DaynaEMCraig Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Student Artisan Crafter
Keep away from her.
:iconupsilon400:
Upsilon400 Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Student Interface Designer
:iconfryplz::iconprince-charles:
:iconamforsythe:
Amforsythe Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Whatchulookinat Oscar for ? :evileye:
:iconupsilon400:
Upsilon400 Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Student Interface Designer
I blame rainbow oscar for the idea that spawned this topic.
Amforsythe Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Oscar wasn't a pervert who preyed on prepubescent little girls !

He was a pervert who preyed on post-pubescent boys. :aww:
:iconjogocii:
JogoCII Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Student Digital Artist
"I don't know these guys intentions, but I know mines. I will do her, but only if things lead that way, and as mentioned at the start of this entry: I'm looking for a girlfriend with a possible marriage relationship. " (quote)

I can see the reason why you would rather let her be tainted by you rather than sick druggies but please try to be more reasonable with your choices of your love life.
She's 13, not 31. She has school and a lot more of stages of life which she doesn't have a clue about. Something tells me that you want to protect her from assholes but you also want to have her all for yourself too, which is, rather disturbing to hear.

Perhaps you should try talking to her more, NOT as a guy seeking love but as an adult. Get to know her more, if you really REALLY(pls not) like her, then wait for her to come to a mature age that you can LEGALLY date her. I mean, if you really REALLY like her that much(esp her personality), then she deserves the choice to grow up, learn about life and choose.
Hope this helps and hopefully you make the right decision. Cheers.
:iconcairisti:
Cairisti Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Just because she appears smart and mature does NOT mean she's ready to do what maturer women do. I can't believe you'd actually be fooled by that. :roll:

SHE IS ONLY A LITTLE GIRL. You would be doing something absolutely criminal by tainting the life of that child, so stay away from her.
:iconacc1dent:
Acc1dent Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Student
leave that girl the hell alone.. thats just sick. no exuse, no reasoning - she is a child. shes the same age as my little brother!! i just hope this is some kind of discusting troll .. if not, seriously, get some help. now.

and stay away from that child !!!

ps. you are not "special" or "unique" .. you sound egotistical and messed up .. everyones different honey - its no amazing phenominon. get over yourself and pull your head in.
:iconemiliapaw5:
EmiliaPaw5 Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I never insult people on the forums, but there is no other way to say it...that is just sick!

You are being selfish with your intentions, she is a young girl, innocent, fresh with dreams and goals, she doesn't need someone like you to pollute her.

If you try to seduce I hope she will refuse you, get creeped out and call her family to beat you up...
:iconoctobig:
Octobig Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Hobbyist Photographer
This whole ordeal kind of scares me.
You want to "save" her from corruption and then "do" her once she's old enough?
Please, go find someone your own age and keep away from that girl.
:iconljonesy:
LJonesy Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
Even before i got to the story of the 12 year old, i could see that you're thinking about this relationship stuff WAY too much.

If you just relax and take things as it comes you'll be able to handle these things much easier. But instead you've leapt head first into finding a life partner when you're not even in your 20's.

I understand why you put a lot of thought into what you want, but it's no good to overthink how you're going to get there.

Basically i'm saying this: don't try so hard.

You know what they say, as soon as you stop looking, you find someone.
:iconfullmetalmono:
FullMetalMono Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Alright, I don't have any problem with people like you PROVIDED you don't do anything that's actually illegal, or something that hurts kids (and I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for that, whatever).

But listen to me right now, boy. What you are planning to do is going to hurt this girl, you hear me?

"I will do her, but only if things lead that way, and as mentioned at the start of this entry: I'm looking for a girlfriend with a possible marriage relationship."
Yeah, really? Because it doesn't seem like you're treating this CHILD as someone who would be relationship or marriage material. You're treating her like a sex object; and at her age, how dare you? She's too young to get married; frankly, I think she's too young for a relationship at all, sexual or otherwise. What you're planning on doing is a terrible thing to this poor girl; you're planning on having sex with her at an age where that will seriously screw over her life.

God, what the hell is wrong with you?
Naw really...

I just can't talk about this with my friends you know, so I why not talk about it with complete strangers that actually can get me some constructive critizism on this case...

But yeah whatever...
:iconbrewin-one:
brewin-one Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
"get me some constructive critizism"

HANDS OFF

was I clear enough?
:iconredclayhalo:
RedClayHalo Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
This has to be a troll.
:iconbird-of-ice:
Bird-of-Ice Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
I was going to tell him that anyone who has to point out that they're "extravagant, original and out of the ordinary" isn't...but then I figured this has to be a troll as well.
:iconredclayhalo:
RedClayHalo Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
I was going to point out how funny it was that he said "he'd do her" if things led to that. Seriously? Do her. Who says that? LOL. Also he's looking for a 13 year old he can have conversations with? About what? The Jonas Brothers. So sad and yet so funny.
:iconbird-of-ice:
Bird-of-Ice Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
"Do her" I used to talk like that...In 2001. Of course then I was 14, so my conversation would be right up to this guy's level. But I would have been too old for him. Shame.
Lolz!

Hey I couldn't think of any other word...

English isn't my main language you know...
Does it seem so unreal?
:iconsinofdreams:
SinOfDreams Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
If this isn't a Troll, you are one sick son of a bitch.
Auww...

I expected that though, but still. You guys hurting my feelings...

I've had the same thought too, I must really be sick...

I don't know why but I'm an eccentric person, everything about me is extravagant, I'm original and out of the ordinary. I don't think anyone was made to become part of a "crowd" or become a unit in the "masses". I refuse to subject myself to what is know as common sense, I rebel at what was pre-defined by long dead oppressors of mankind as right or wrong.

I do what I want.

So, I am gonna do it. The law doesn't need to know and in case they do, I could always bend the law to my will.
:iconsolestial:
SolestiaL Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
What the fuck are you going to do exactly:|? You're not a unique snowflake because you object against society's moral standard of NOT trying to seduce a twelve year old, you're just doing what a lot of pedophiles do, and that is trying to excuse yourself with bullshit to avoid guilt for actions you know are wrong.

And if she doesn't want to get into a relationship with a complete stranger...? The law won't bend to your will, it'll come down on you hard for trying to abuse a young girl.
:iconsinofdreams:
SinOfDreams Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
You need serious mental help.

If I were you, I'd just stop typing on DeviantArt, and get that ASAP.
:iconfelissauria:
Felissauria Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
She has small breasts because shes pre-pubescent, you sick animal. Stop having fantasies about little girls and date someone your own age.

I will do her

What the fuck is wrong with you? You will do her? How about you're not going to do shit since you're an adult (only legally, you don't seem it mentally) and having sexual contact with a child is illegal.
Amforsythe Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
That's not ephebophilia.

That's hebephilia or borderline pedophilia.

Not necessarily unless you have a preference for such creatures - but, still.

Ephebophilia refers to POST PUBESCENT adolescents, not ones who just barely started puberty.
Sorry, my bad doc...

I think shes pretty post pubescent doc, girls here mature too fast for their own safety.
Amforsythe Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009
rite, pumpkin
:iconwikidtron:
Wikidtron Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2009  Professional Artist
That sounds like pretty backwards logic; "I'm going to corrupt her before anyone else does."

Stop rationalizing twisted intentions and leave her alone.
Um...

I don't wanna corrupt her, I think I'll save her from corruption instead. If you say that because of the sex part I don't think that's corrupted, depends on your intentions.
Do you intend to do anything sexual with her at all?
(Why did he have to ask me that!?!)

Yes, eventually. Currently, my aspirations with her are purely romantic, she still has not aroused me in that sense, even though she does not lack the tools to do so. As our relationship progresses I think her hormones and all this fire I got bottled up inside of me is gonna make it happen.

She will still be a "girl" at 16, but not at 17. That's MAX, I wonder if I'll really hold out that long?
Are you referring to me as a "he?"

Trust me, it would be an extremely bad idea to attempt anything with her. You simply have to ask yourself if you would have to sneak around her family. If the answer is yes, this means you're doing something dishonest, and could get you into legal trouble. Even if you don't do anything sexual, rumors tend to develop very quickly over this sort of thing and they can legally fuck you over.

In any case, it's simply wrong to take advantage of a young girl like this. It's illegal for a reason.

Also, the fact that you're looking for a wife at 19 years of age shows either creepiness, ignorance, or both.
LordPacific Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009
I apologize, I missed the pink circle with the ┼ cross on top...

There's a Dominican proverb that translates: Everything that happens under the sun is revealed one day.

Nobody hides if their doing something right, only if your doing wrong. I don't have any bad intentions with her. But only I know that...

Hmmm...

I should talk to her mom about it... (Would that work?)

Damn mami, do I look like the kind that takes advantage of people? (Maybe...)

Also, the fact that you're looking for a wife at 19 years of age shows either creepiness, ignorance, or both. (Forgot how to quote. :p)

How about depression and loneliness, or lack of love during ones life?
Wikidtron Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2009  Professional Artist
You can quote by putting quotation marks around words, like this. :lol:

"How about depression and loneliness, or lack of love during ones life?"

That's called desperation, which most people read as "creepy." Let me ask you this; why do you feel lack of love? Don't you love yourself? If you don't, how do you expect anyone else to love you?

You need to focus not on finding the right person, but BEING the right person. You'll never have the chance to be 19 again, and being hitched is no way to spend it. Instead, you ought to be working on yourself and making yourself a better person. Having a relationship is a lot of work, and having a marriage is even more so; you won't have much time to improve yourself.

You shouldn't need another person to define you, and if you do, it's time to seriously reflect and figure out why you're so afraid of being alone.

Now, aside from that, there's still the issue of pedophilia. I'm going to stay steady on my stance that you should stay away from this girl. If you care about her well-being, you can talk to her mother about your worries of other older boys taking advantage of her, but you shouldn't go further then that.

When I was young, I had an older male friend... he was actually a family friend, much like an uncle. Now, he was 50, and not 19, but the truth is that you're bigger, older, and much more mature than this girl. To a 13-year old, you are very intimidating.

I was molested from the ages of 12-15, but I simply was unable to find the voice to ask him to stop. It started out with hugs that lasted awkwardly long, and grew from there. (I later learned this is referred to as "grooming.") I was so mortified, whenever he took advantage of me, I froze- I couldn't speak, couldn't move, couldn't look around. No physical pain can compare to the horrible trapped feeling.

I started abusing alcohol and drugs, got expelled, and at 15 my mom didn't know what to do and I was put out on the streets.

My point is; with your desires for this girl, it would be irresponsible, selfish and wrong to befriend her. You will most likely be unable to quell your desires, and, seeing the way you rationalize, will consider silence to be consent.

Stay away. Don't get yourself into this mess. Stay single, and work on gaining skills and talent, or find someone your own age if you must, just leave this little girl the hell alone.
Add a Comment: