I have a boner and it won't go away...

I tried everything from masturbating to looking at pictures of things that wouldn't make even the sickest fuck horny...I'm getting desperate. What do I do?
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
KILL ALL OF THEM! KILL ALL THE MEN, WOMEN, AND CHIL-wrong thread soz
Yeah, might wanna keep it to the main subject. Penises, though men have that in common. Killing, not so much. And Women, well...the penis goes in her and the "chil-" pops out. Maybe it's not so much as the "wrong thread," but the wrong timing. Try again later?
jesus, i didn't know you had this all planned out!

/the horror
Truth be told, I kinda winged it. Good to scare you, though. Maybe next time you'll think before you post, or atleast try to make it more random. Hence not trying to say it's the wrong thread, but just doing it for the fuck of it.
the wrong thread thing was to make it more ludicrous. you did a good job, though.
look at this haha....people put the funniest things on DA...... [link]
Lololol, halrious.
I don't know, I clicked and started loling before I saw the pic. <_< Beats the FUCK out of me. D:
PUt a candle in your urethra.
Yeah...? 'kay, can't hurt to try.
If it last four hours, call a doctor or risk serious medical problems. On a side note, this is really funny.
Personal problems with my private areas and you mock me with your lols. D: I need support, and maybe that Doctor you're talking about. But it's only been an hour and a half. I'd like to avoid having an erection in the emergency room.
This reminds me of the times I have to get up in the morning to go to college,but first need to shit,but cant get rid of my erection.God has done this to us.
...Shitting and erectile disfunction. Maybe you should go to a Doctor, seriously. Not an Art website...did it get fixed? O___o; Your asshole must hurt like a son of a gun...
That's not what I meant,as in waking up with an erection,but needing to have a shit before leaving the house.
Erection+doing a shit=awkwardness.
Yeah, it must get in the way sometimes...I'm thanking god that he only gave me one of those problems, though. <_< I'd hate to be you, man.
masturbate like mofos!
But my hand is getting tired! There must be a better way!
i don't know, how soft is your bed?

and there's always autofellatio!
It's as soft as a fat chicks left side roll is. It gets sweaty, too...I don't know. Maybe I should get a new one. You really think that would fix this? I might just go for the "autofellatio" it sounds so much less expensive.
actually, autofellatio is the process of sucking your own appendage.

otherwise i'd still suggest masturbation, or taking a nap. it might distract your brain and the rest of your body into recalling the vast legions of blood molecules from your phallic regions!

as a last resort you could always go see a doctor -- or someone who you think might help, as long as you wear a slightly sheepish expression...
Oh, I know. I'm just pretty cheap. That's all I meant. :D And, okay...napping. You're not the first person to suggest this. And even from other threads, too. The chances!