Looking for painters

I am interested in Painting and I am looking for painters
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello wildtommy,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
Nice to meet, im drawer from Russia) Looking for... Something?... Dunno what im looking for.
Greetings! I paint as well! I agree, Van Gogh had a very interesting life and created some amazing works. Pleased to meet you.
You're from Belgium. Are you only looking or people who paint and live in Belgium or simply people here on the website who paint?
Thanks for your reply. Not especially people who are living in Belgium. 
Awesome ^^ then you've found yourself a fellow painter!
Thanks.  It was just an experiment. Was just reading a biography about the life of Vincent van Gogh. In the beginning he was not a real good painter. He didn't real know how to paint. But painting was his life and so he was becoming a very great man. 
He sure had a passion!
Yes I was planning to publish something on Facebook about this biography. But Facebook is sometimes so terrible idiot that I loathe from it. I have the impression that most people there are on an ego-trip.
Welcome to the online world....